Country Gardens Apartments
Newly Renovated Apartments Available & Under New Ownership!
Country Gardens is quietly nestled on 16th Street in the heart of Gainesville within walking distance to UF Health, VA Hospital, UF Vet School, UF Dental school and a 5-minute commute to UF Campus! Residents enjoy quick access to the Butler North, Plaza and Town Center, offering a variety of upscale retailers, dining and entertainment options including Whole Foods, Trader Joes, Publix, Target, CVS Pharmacy, PF Chang’s and the Cheesecake Factory.
This community is now owned and managed by Platform Management Group (PMG). Be sure to call and ask about their brand-new renovations, you could be the first to live in a fresh apartment with new upgrades and finishes!
- Incredible location: just a short walk to the University of Florida (1 mi), UF Health hospital and College of Medicine (0.4 mi), UF Vet School (1.6 mi), VA Hospital (0.5 mi) and UF Dental School (0.9 mi), and a 5-minute commute to Gainesville's brand-new Butler Town Center
- Pet-friendly, walkable community with a fenced-in community Bark Park where you can exercise and socialize your pet daily!
- Newly renovated on-site laundry facility with Apple Pay, 24-hr Fitness Center with cardio and free weights and community pool with courtyard grills and furnished pergola
- Located nearby RTS bus stop with multiple bus routes for easy commuting around town and to UF Campus
- 24-hour emergency maintenance, online payment and service order portal, on-site professional management, resident referral program, pest control, garbage collection, and ample on-site parking
View All Features & Amenities
Floor Plan Features
- Newly renovated 1- and 2-bedroom apartment homes ranging from 745-985 sq. ft with breezeways situated on lush courtyard nature views and sidewalks throughout the community
- Spacious bedrooms with open floor plans, plank flooring, central AC, contemporary blinds and ceiling fans, and 6-panel doors with upgraded hardware throughout your apartment
- Updated bathrooms with new vanities and fixtures
- Upgraded kitchens with stainless-steel appliances, stylish backsplash, new cabinets, hardware and upgraded countertops
- Call the office to learn about extra perks including private patios with pool and courtyard views and large walk-in closets providing extra storage space
Floor Plans & Pricing
To confirm current pricing, please Call (352) 449-4160 or
No Floor Plans Available
Update/Reset the filters above to see more options.
- Dogs (call for details)
Internet, Cable & Utilities
- Cable Available
- Trash Removal Included
- Handicap Access
- Private Bathroom
- Wood Floors
- Tile Floors
- Ceiling Fan in Bedroom
- Ceiling Fan in Living Room
- Upgraded Countertops
- Walk-in Closets
- Swimming Pool
- Picnic Area
- Outdoor Kitchen
- Courtesy Patrol
- Central Air Conditioning
- Stainless Steel Appliances
- Energy Star Appliances
- Laundry Facilities On-site
- Low Energy Lighting Used
- Energy Star Appliances
- Native Landscaping
The Archer Road section of town (south and southwest of the University of Florida campus) is a large expanse that is filled with a variety of apartments and just as much food and retail. Locals love this area because it provides easy access to I-75, The University of Florida, and restaurants and retail at Butler Plaza and Celebration Pointe. Live anywhere in this neighborhood, and you'll never be far from the grocery store, new restaurants to try, or your favorite stores.Learn more about Archer Road
These are the opinions of writers and not the opinions of SwampRentals.com or any of our advertising partners.
2001 SW 16th Street
Closed M-F 1-2pm
|Mon - Fri||8:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
|Sat - Sun||Closed|