Gator Village is a small community of one-bedroom apartment homes located in Northwest Gainesville. Close to everything, but tucked away from high-traffic areas, you can drive to University of Florida Campus or Downtown Gainesville in less than 7 minutes. North Gainesville is loved by locals because it is home to some of the area's best nature trails, parks, and local eateries and stores, so be sure to get out and explore!
- Located off NW 6th street in north Gainesville, close to Ward's Supermarket, Starbucks, and only 2.1 miles from UF campus
- Shaded picnic area with open green space, 2 picnic tables, and BBQ grills
- Convenient, brand new on-site laundry facility with 12 machines - pay with coin or card.
- Community swimming pool perfect for cooling off on hot summer days
- Small pets are welcome!
View All Features & Amenities
Floor Plan Features
- Villa style apartments are one story, so you won't have any upstairs neighbors!
- Huge, enclosed outdoor patio with plenty of space for outdoor seating and for your pet to explore
- Full sized kitchens open up to living and dining area creating a great space for entertaining
- Be the first to live in a brand new upgraded apartment - kitchens feature stainless steel appliances, granite countertops, and brand new lighting and water fixtures
- Upgraded apartments feature brand new wood-style flooring throughout, modern fixtures and finishes, and a new air conditioning unit
Floor Plans & Pricing
To confirm current pricing, please Call (352) 616-7167 or
No Floor Plans Available
Update/Reset the filters above to see more options.
- Dogs (call for details)
Internet, Cable & Utilities
- Cable Included
- Trash Removal Included
- Handicap Access
- Private Bathroom
- Wood Floors
- Tile Floors
- Ceiling Fan in Bedroom
- Ceiling Fan in Living Room
- Storage Space
- Upgraded Countertops
- Walk-in Closets
- Swimming Pool
- Picnic Area
- Nature View
- Modular Air Conditioning
- Stainless Steel Appliances
- Energy Star Appliances
- Laundry Facilities On-site
- Stephen Foster Elementary
Northwest Gainesville is known for quiet, tree-lined neighborhoods and a family atmosphere. The boundary starts at 8th Avenue and heads north to 39th Avenue. It extends west from 13th Street all the way to Santa Fe College. It's home to many Santa Fe students, college professors and other local residents, as well as some nice shopping areas.Learn more about Northwest Gainesville
These are the opinions of writers and not the opinions of SwampRentals.com or any of our advertising partners.