The 111 House on SW 24th Street is a unique rental opportunity within walking distance to UF Levin College of Law and UF Campus. This historic 1,410 square foot rental home has 4 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms, a large backyard, and plenty of parking.
This rental home is available for August 2020 move in! Don't miss out on this opportunity, call today to find out more.
- Located on the North side of UF Campus within easy walking distance
- Large backyard with lawncare included with monthly rent
- Generous off street parking, a rare benefit so close to campus
- Professionally managed by AMJ Inc. with 24 hour emergency maintenance
- Pet friendly - please call for details.
View All Features & Amenities
Floor Plan Features
- Updated cabinets and countertops with vinyl plank flooring in the kitchen, laundry area, and bathrooms
- Washer and dryer included in monthly rent
- Sizeable back yard, great for entertaining
- Central heat and air conditioning
Floor Plans & Pricing
To confirm current pricing, please Call (352) 415-9416 or
No Floor Plans Available
Update/Reset the filters above to see more options.
- Dogs (call for details)
Internet, Cable & Utilities
- Private Bathroom
- Tile Floors
- Ceiling Fan in Bedroom
- Ceiling Fan in Living Room
- Storage Space
- Historic Building
- W/D Included
- Central Air Conditioning
- Garbage Disposal
- Stainless Steel Appliances
- Paper Recycling Available
- Glass Recycling Available
- Plastic Recycling Available
|Distance to Campus
||1 mile or less
||Walk, Bike, Scooter
|Well Known For
"Midtown" usually refers to the area surrounding the University of Florida campus north of University Ave. It extends from NW 34th Street to NW 6th St. and up from University Avenue until you get to 8th Avenue. This area of town is student-central; you could call it the heart of Gainesville.Learn more about Midtown Gainesville
These are the opinions of writers and not the opinions of SwampRentals.com or any of our advertising partners.
111 SW 24th St.
Leasing Office Address
502 NW 16th Ave.
Gainesville, Florida 32601
|Mon - Fri||8:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
|Sat - Sun||Closed|