iLSnetwork/Swamp Rentals 2017 Internships
Our first website, SwampRentals.com, was founded in Gainesville by University of Florida alumni, and we are excited to have more Gators join our team. This internship will offer participants the opportunity to learn more about online marketing, sales through relationships, market research, and the day-to-day of a start-up company.
Interns will be expected to meet once a week for a training and review session and a majority of the other work and tasks will be completed remotely.
- Create compelling online content including photos, narrative text, and video.
- Learn and practice HTML (for non-programmers) to post online content.
- Work with a team to complete market research and user testing.
- Help develop digital strategy including SEO, content marketing and social media marketing.
- Review and help maintain quality assurance across all sites.
- Learn the inner workings of an entrepreneurial venture by assisting with administrative tasks including billing, accounts receivable, and other day-to-day operational tasks.
The Ideal Candidate Must:
- Be a Junior or Senior at the University of Florida
- Have an entrepreneurial spirit
- Possess a creative passion for marketing
- Enjoy working as and contributing to a team
- Be self-sufficient and self-confident when working alone
- Be self-motivated to learn and experience
- Consistently strive to be the best at what they do (in action, not just words)
To apply, please email your resume and cover letter to careers@iLSnetwork.com.
To learn more about about iLS network, click here.