The Nook Apartments
Thoughtfully designed for the busy student, The Nook offers by-the-bedroom leases with furniture options and roommate matching. You can ride to class on one of 2 dedicated bus routes, walk to popular Archer road shopping and dining options, or stay close to home and lay out by the pool with friends. You're sure to find "Best of Class" student-housing at The Nook!
Choose your favorite from 3 and 4-bedroom apartment options, completed with new stylish finishes like wood-style flooring, granite countertops, and stainless steel appliances.
- 1.5 Miles from UF Campus- bus, bike, or take the bus (The Nook is located along the 3 interior RTS bus stops) and get to class on time!
- Get your workout in the 24-hour state-of-the-art fitness center with free weights and kettlebells or get outdoors for a game of basketball on the full-size lighted court
- Study in style at the 24-hour computer lab with PCs and iMacs, and free printing
- Relax by the resort -style pool with NEW pool furniture
- Pets Accepted (please call the leasing office for details and restrictions)
View All Features & Amenities
Floor Plan Features
- Kitchen renovations feature modern white, flat-panel cabinets with brushed-nickel accents and NEW stainless steel appliances with built-in microwaves and flat top stoves (in many units)
- Sleek weathered-grey, wood-style plank flooring throughout common areas
- Fully-furnished with modern furniture in platinum metal, leather, and wood-grain finishes with 7-inch memory foam mattresses and a Smart TV with Wi-Fi in every living room
- Individual leases (with roommate matching) and all-inclusive rents with high-speed internet, cable package with direct billing for utilities!.
- Every apartment includes a full-size washer and dryer and thoughtful finishes like ceiling fans and plantation-style blinds
The Archer Road section of town (south and southwest of the University of Florida campus) is a large expanse that is filled with a variety of apartments and just as much food and retail. Locals love this area because it provides easy access to I-75, The University of Florida, and restaurants and retail at Butler Plaza and Celebration Pointe. Live anywhere in this neighborhood, and you'll never be far from the grocery store, new restaurants to try, or your favorite stores.Learn more about Archer Road
These are the opinions of writers and not the opinions of SwampRentals.com or any of our advertising partners.
Take a Virtual Tour
Can't make it for an in-person tour? The Nook has 2 virtual tours available, so you can tour remotely! If you have any questions throughout the virtual tour, feel free to call the leasing office - the team would love to help answer any questions.
The Nook Full Community Tour
The Nook 3/3 Model Tour