Pinetree Gardens Apartments
Located in the heart of southwest Gainesville, Pinetree Gardens neighbors the University of Florida as well as an abundance of nearby restaurants, stores, bars and coffee shops. Getting around town is a breeze with the conveniently located bus stop. A few miles from campus, students looking for a little fresh air may prefer to walk or bike to their classes instead. Pinetree Gardens offers apartments with in-unit washers and dryers, fully-equipped kitchens, walk-in closets and private patios. Those looking for a little rest and relaxation may find the sparkling pool and spacious sun deck especially inviting, or for an afternoon workout head over to the lighted tennis and basketball courts. Open to furry family members, this community is also pet friendly with no breed or weight restrictions!
Between the centralized location and luxury amenities, Pinetree Gardens is the perfect home for UF and Santa Fe students!
- Only 3 Miles from the University of Florida with a bus stop right outside the community
- Conveniently located just minutes from shopping and dining at Butler Plaza and The Oaks Mall
- Play ball in the cool of the night with lighted tennis and basketball courts
- Let your worries float away in the sparkling, resort-style pool
- We're here when you need us with 24-hour emergency maintenance
View All Features & Amenities
Floor Plan Features
- Treat yourself to delicious, homemade meals prepared in your fully-equipped kitchen
- Relax or study on your private balcony or patio
- Enjoy spacious walk-in closets and private bathrooms
- We welcome your furry family members, without breed or weight restrictions!
- Convenient on-site laundry facilities let you take care of your laundry without leaving home! Select floorplans come equipped with in-unit washers and dryers.
Floor Plans & Pricing
To confirm current pricing, please Call (352) 877-2298 or
No Floor Plans Available
Update/Reset the filters above to see more options.
- Dogs (call for details)
Internet, Cable & Utilities
- Alarm System
- Private Bathroom
- Tile Floors
- Ceiling Fan in Bedroom
- Ceiling Fan in Living Room
- Walk-in Closets
- Swimming Pool
- Picnic Area
- Courtesy Patrol
Sports & Fitness
- Basketball Court
- Tennis Court
- W/D Included
- Central Air Conditioning
- Garbage Disposal
- Laundry Facilities On-site
- Resident Activities
- Coffee Bar
- Dog Walk
- Paper Recycling Available
- Glass Recycling Available
- Plastic Recycling Available
West Gainesville extends west of the University of Florida's 34th Street border from NW 8th Avenue down to the border of Butler Plaza and all the way west to 91st Street. It is filled with residential neighborhoods, apartment communities, shopping centers and restaurants.Learn more about West Gainesville
These are the opinions of writers and not the opinions of SwampRentals.com or any of our advertising partners.