Located just off Main Street, Pointe 23 is perfect for students, families, and retired folks! This pet-friendly community offers spacious 1- and 2-bedroom floor plans, featuring patios and balconies, large closets, and free COX cable and internet. Located minutes from Downtown Gainesville, get around town on the RTS bus #15 located right outside the community.
Call today to learn more about your future home at Pointe 23!
- Conveniently located on the #15 RTS bus route, extending from the Rosa Parks Transfer Station to NW 13th Street, get around town in a breeze.
- Never worry about finding a parking space again. Save time every day with assigned spots (one spot available per unit).
- Calling all furry friends... Pointe 23 is a pet-friendly community. Bring along those adorable cats and dogs!
- Monthly rent includes cable, high-speed internet, and trash removal for your convenience.
- Enjoy total privacy in a single story 1-bedroom apartment home. Call the team to see if a single story 1-bedroom is available.
View All Features & Amenities
Floor Plan Features
- Settle into a spacious 1- or 2-bedroom apartment home perfect for creating a home with family or friends, or having a space all to yourself.
- Have your own outdoor space with a private patio or balcony featured in every apartment home. Enjoy relaxing views of nature throughout this scenic property.
- Cook some delicious meals at home in your fully-equipped kitchen, featuring a full-size fridge, stove, and dishwasher.
- Laundry day will be a breeze with full-sized washers and dryers available in select units.
- Renovated units include tile or wood-style flooring and beautifully upgraded countertops.
Floor Plans & Pricing
No Floor Plans Available
Update/Reset the filters above to see more options.
Some amenities may only be available in select apartments.
for details on which amenities are included in your favorite floor plan.
- Dogs (call for details)
Internet, Cable & Utilities
- Cable Included
- High Speed Internet Included
- Trash Removal Included
- Handicap Access
- Private Bathroom
- Wood Floors
- Tile Floors
- Ceiling Fan in Bedroom
- Ceiling Fan in Living Room
- Upgraded Countertops
- Smoke Free Buildings
- W/D Included
- Central Air Conditioning
- Paper Recycling Available
- Glass Recycling Available
- Plastic Recycling Available
- Low Energy Lighting Used
- Marjorie Kinnan Rawlings Elementary
Northwest Gainesville is known for quiet, tree-lined neighborhoods and a family atmosphere. While this area is popular with more 'permanent' Gainesville residents, it is also home to many Santa Fe students, graduate students, and college professors. There are a variety of Gainesville student apartment communities, especially near Santa Fe College. Conventional properties are perfect for families and professionals. You'll enjoy classic shopping complexes like Thornebrook Village and a variety of dining options as well.Learn more about Northwest Gainesville
These are the opinions of writers and not the opinions of SwampRentals.com or any of our advertising partners.
Map, Hours & Directions
740 NE 23rd Ave
Appointment Only on Saturdays
|Mon - Fri||10:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
|Sat - Sun||Closed|