Located just off Main Street, Pointe 23 is perfect for students, families, and retired folks! This pet-friendly community offers spacious 1- and 2-bedroom floor plans, featuring patios and balconies, large closets, and free COX cable and internet. Located minutes from Downtown Gainesville, get around town on the RTS bus #15 located right outside the community.
Call today to learn more about your future home at Pointe 23!
- Conveniently located on the #15 RTS bus route, extending from the Rosa Parks Transfer Station to NW 13th Street, get around town in a breeze.
- Never worry about finding a parking space again. Save time every day with assigned spots (one spot available per unit).
- Calling all furry friends... Pointe 23 is a pet-friendly community. Bring along those adorable cats and dogs!
- Monthly rent includes cable, high-speed internet, and trash removal for your convenience.
- Enjoy total privacy in a single story 1-bedroom apartment home. Call the team to see if a single story 1-bedroom is available.
View All Features & Amenities
Floor Plan Features
- Settle into a spacious 1- or 2-bedroom apartment home perfect for creating a home with family or friends, or having a space all to yourself.
- Have your own outdoor space with a private patio or balcony featured in every apartment home. Enjoy relaxing views of nature throughout this scenic property.
- Cook some delicious meals at home in your fully-equipped kitchen, featuring a full-size fridge, stove, and dishwasher.
- Laundry day will be a breeze with full-sized washers and dryers available in select units.
- Renovated units include tile or wood-style flooring and beautifully upgraded countertops.
Floor Plans & Pricing
No Floor Plans Available
Update/Reset the filters above to see more options.
Some amenities may only be available in select apartments. Reach out to the leasing team for details on which amenities are included in your favorite floor plan.
- Dogs (call for details)
Internet, Cable & Utilities
- Cable Included
- High Speed Internet Included
- Trash Removal Included
- Handicap Access
- Private Bathroom
- Wood Floors
- Tile Floors
- Ceiling Fan in Bedroom
- Ceiling Fan in Living Room
- Upgraded Countertops
- Smoke Free Buildings
- W/D Included
- Central Air Conditioning
- Paper Recycling Available
- Glass Recycling Available
- Plastic Recycling Available
- Low Energy Lighting Used
- Marjorie Kinnan Rawlings Elementary
Northwest Gainesville is known for quiet, tree-lined neighborhoods and a family atmosphere. While this area is popular with more 'permanent' Gainesville residents, it is also home to many Santa Fe students, graduate students, and college professors. There are a variety of Gainesville student apartment communities, especially near Santa Fe College. Conventional properties are perfect for families and professionals. You'll enjoy classic shopping complexes like Thornebrook Village and a variety of dining options as well.Learn more about Northwest Gainesville
These are the opinions of writers and not the opinions of SwampRentals.com or any of our advertising partners.
Map, Hours & Directions
740 NE 23rd Ave
Appointment Only on Saturdays
|Mon - Fri||10:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
|Sat - Sun||Closed|