Welcome to Seaboard apartments, the home of your own private one-bedroom downtown oasis. Nestled in the historic bed and breakfast district of Downtown Gainesville and just a short walk to Depot Park, this area is perfect for connecting with the community, exploring the vast entertainment and dining options of Downtown and enjoying the lush nature of Gainesville. Catch up with friends over a drink in town, have a picnic in the park or go for a bike ride on the nearby Gainesville-Hawthorne State Trail; all within minutes from your home.
Now proudly managed by Atrium Management, residents can look forward to the underway in-home renovations, including brand new walk-in showers, upgraded kitchens with stainless steel appliances, smart home features, and newly installed washer and dryers in every apartment home. Residents also have access to all of the amenities offered at Silver Creek apartments.
Enjoy a taste of Gainesville and lease with Seaboard Apartments today!
- Located on rails to trails bike path, less than 1 mile to Downtown Gainesville and walking distance to Depot Park. Covered bike parking coming soon.
- Take advantage of full access to the amenities at Silver Creek. Chill off at the pool, get a sweat on at the 24/7 fitness center, or grill out with friends at the outdoor kitchen with entertainment space.
- Bring your dog too: Seaboard is pet friendly! Residents can spoil their pooch with access to Silver Creek's dog park and spa.
- Have peace and quiet with garden-style walk up one bedroom floor plans. You'll never have to worry about noisy neighbors above or below.
- Don't let finding a parking spot or paying an extra hundred dollars for one be a concern. Instead, enjoy plenty of parking at Seaboard, a coveted amenity so close to Downtown Gainesville.
View All Features & Amenities
Floor Plan Features
- Control your apartment from your phone! Units are smart home enabled so you can adjust the thermostat or lock up all via an app.
- Save yourself the hassle of going to the laundromat with Seaboard's newly installed washers and dryers in every apartment home. They're even included in monthly rent!
- Closet space is not a concern here! Walk-in style closets provide extra storage space for all your belongings.
- Test out your cooking skills in newly remodeled kitchens featuring sleek, upgraded countertops and stainless steel appliances.
- Cool off from the Florida heat with central air conditioning, ceiling fans in the living room and bedroom, and a brand new walk-in shower.
Floor Plans & Pricing
No Floor Plans Available
Update/Reset the filters above to see more options.
Some amenities may only be available in select apartments.
for details on which amenities are included in your favorite floor plan.
- Dogs (call for details)
Internet, Cable & Utilities
- Private Bathroom
- Tile Floors
- Ceiling Fan in Bedroom
- Ceiling Fan in Living Room
- Upgraded Countertops
- Walk-in Closets
- Swimming Pool
- Picnic Area
- Outdoor Kitchen
- W/D Included
- Central Air Conditioning
- Stainless Steel Appliances
- Energy Star Appliances
Gainesville's vibrant downtown community perfectly captures the city's authentic college town vibe, relaxed atmosphere and Southern charm. Neighboring the University of Florida, Downtown Gainesville has its own unique character, supported by some of the best dining, nightlife, and cultural events in Gainesville.Learn more about Downtown Gainesville
These are the opinions of writers and not the opinions of SwampRentals.com or any of our advertising partners.
Map, Hours & Directions
814 SE 5th Avenue
Leasing Office Address
3009 SW Archer Rd.
Gainesville, Florida 32608
Leasing Office at Silver Creek
|Mon - Fri||8:30 AM - 5:00 PM|
|Sat||9:00 AM - 3:00 PM|