Surround yourself with peaceful lakeside views at The Point tucked away on SW 34th Street and SW 35th Street offering one-, two- and three-bedroom apartments ideal for students, professional and families with an RTS bus stop right outside the community.
Pick up groceries from your local Trader Joes, Publix, Aldi, or Whole Foods, and cook meals at home in your fully equipped kitchen featuring a breakfast island and spacious, open concept common areas with room for furniture and a dining room table. Treat yourself to dinner and shopping at Butler Town Center home to Gainesville’s newest upscale dining and retailers including: The Cheesecake Factory, PF Changs, REI, and Sephora…just to name a few! Running errands is no longer a chore when you live minutes from CVS Pharmacy, Target and Sams Club!
Look forward to brand new upgrades by Platform Management Group bringing an improved modern lifestyle with planned upgrades to kitchens, pool, gym, laundry center, and bark park!
- Enjoy the outdoors this summer at the community pool surrounded by lush palms and lounge chairs or spend the afternoon floating and relaxing in the sunshine.
- Catch a ride on the RTS to commute to work or class with a bus stop located right outside the community for commuting to UF, UF Shands, and the VA Hospital. If you prefer to commute, you'll have a reserved parking spot just for you!
- Pet friendly with designated pet stations, dog wash, and fenced areas throughout the property, dog park and apartments with private yards available in select apartments homes for enjoying the outdoors and exercising your four-legged pal. *30lb weight and breed restrictions applicable please call the office for details on pet policy*
- Gather with friends and family to enjoy lake views from the wooden dock featuring ivy covered pergola, wood bench seating and native landscaping or head to Celebration Pointe featuring local events, shopping and a new Regal Cinema with reclining seats!
- Professionally managed by Platform Management Group with onsite management and maintenance to ensure you feel right at home.
View All Features & Amenities
Floor Plan Features
- Find the perfect floor plans for your lifestyle offering 1-3-bedroom apartments and townhomes ranging from 650-1,400 sq. ft. with plenty of space to share family or roommates.
- Be the first to to live in a newly renovated apartment with stunning upgraded kitchens, updated cabinetry and countertops, tile backsplash, stainless steel appliances, and luxury vinyl plank flooring.
- Kitchens come furnished wood style cabinetry, a breakfast island, oven, stove, range, dishwasher, refrigerator and in-unit washers, dryers, and hook-ups available for hookup in select apartment homes.
- Stay cool in the Florida heat with central air conditioning and ceilings fans to keep your apartment the perfect temperature.
- Wake up each day to lake views outside your bedroom and living room windows with large, shaded balconies and patios perfect for creating an outdoor entertaining space for guests with patio furniture and your favorite plants. *Lake views are limited and a $20 increase on monthly rent* Call the office to reserve your spot today!
Floor Plans & Pricing
No Floor Plans Available
Update/Reset the filters above to see more options.
Some amenities may only be available in select apartments.
for details on which amenities are included in your favorite floor plan.
- Dogs (call for details)
Internet, Cable & Utilities
- Cable Available
- Trash Removal Included
- Private Bathroom
- Wood Floors
- Tile Floors
- Ceiling Fan in Bedroom
- Ceiling Fan in Living Room
- Loft/Townhome Layout
- Storage Space
- Walk-in Closets
- Swimming Pool
- Picnic Area
- Courtesy Patrol
- Nature View
- W/D Included
- W/D Hook Ups
- Central Air Conditioning
- Energy Star Appliances
- Laundry Facilities On-site
- Paper Recycling Available
- Glass Recycling Available
- Plastic Recycling Available
- Energy Star Appliances
- Native Landscaping
The Archer Road section of town (south and southwest of the University of Florida campus) is a large expanse that is filled with a variety of apartments and just as much food and retail. Locals love this area because it provides easy access to I-75, The University of Florida, and restaurants and retail at Butler Plaza and Celebration Pointe. Live anywhere in this neighborhood, and you'll never be far from the grocery store, new restaurants to try, or your favorite stores.Learn more about Archer Road
These are the opinions of writers and not the opinions of SwampRentals.com or any of our advertising partners.
Map, Hours & Directions
3100 SW 35th Place
Saturday: By Appointment
|Mon - Fri||8:30 AM - 5:30 PM|
|Sat - Sun||Closed|