Less than 1 mile from UF Health, at Williamsburg Village you will find unique colonial inspired architecture situated on green courtyards with a variety of native landscaping.
Residents at Williamsburg Village enjoy the convenience of being walking distance to UF Health, VA Hospital, and The UF Veterinary School. When you need to grocery shop or run an errand, you're just 2 minutes from the Butler Town Center offering lots of retail, dining and entertainment options.
Williamsburg Village offers spacious 1, 2, and 3-bedroom floor plans ideal for sharing with a roommate or creating a remote office or guest room. Live in newly renovated apartments complete with modern stainless steel kitchens, large walk-in closets, private balconies/patios, and ceiling fans throughout. Relax on the poolside sundeck on the weekends and then get ready for the week with a clean load of clothes from the 24-hour laundry facility.
Have your apartment, your style at Williamsburg Village.
- Get where you need to go in no time when you're walking distance to UF Health, VA Hospital, Dental School, UF Veterinary school, and on frequent bus routes to UF campus. If you prefer to drive, parking decals provided for all residents.
- After a long day of work or class a large swimming pool is calling your name. Chill out and relax on the expansive poolside sundeck and soak up the beautiful Florida sun.
- Keep your clothes clean and fresh with a convenient 24-hour onsite community laundry facility to handle all your clothing care needs on your schedule.
- Make sure your apartment stays connected with Cox high speed internet & Cox Contour TV available with cable and internet ready for hookup.
- Get welcomed home by friendly on-site management and 24-hour maintenance ready to help with positive feedback and guest experience scores.
View All Features & Amenities
Floor Plan Features
- Have a kitchen that's makes eating in easy. Renovated kitchens feature upgraded stainless-steel appliances including a dishwasher, refrigerator and garbage disposal. Sleek wood style flooring and ceramic tile bathroom floors are great for easy cleaning.
- Keep cool during the summer with central A/C, ceiling fans in bedroom and living rooms, and window coverings to keep utility costs low.
- Williamsburg village boasts the largest floorplans closest to the University of Florida - Enjoy sharing space with roommates with plenty of room for privacy and personal space when you need it!
- Large double door and spacious walk-in closets for storing your expansive wardrobe or shoe collection - You'll appreciate the space just 2 minutes from the brand-new Butler Town Center offering a variety of boutique and retail shopping options.
- Wake up in the morning to private patios and balconies with pool views. Have your morning up of coffee while taking in the early morning weather.
Floor Plans & Pricing
No Floor Plans Available
Update/Reset the filters above to see more options.
Some amenities may only be available in select apartments.
for details on which amenities are included in your favorite floor plan.
- Dogs (call for details)
Internet, Cable & Utilities
- Cable Available
- Water Included
- Trash Removal Included
- Alarm System
- Private Bathroom
- Wood Floors
- Tile Floors
- Ceiling Fan in Bedroom
- Ceiling Fan in Living Room
- Storage Space
- Walk-in Closets
- Swimming Pool
- Courtesy Patrol
- Business Center
- Central Air Conditioning
- Garbage Disposal
- Laundry Facilities On-site
- Paper Recycling Available
- Glass Recycling Available
- Plastic Recycling Available
- Low Energy Lighting Used
The Archer Road section of town (south and southwest of the University of Florida campus) is a large expanse that is filled with a variety of apartments and just as much food and retail. Locals love this area because it provides easy access to I-75, The University of Florida, and restaurants and retail at Butler Plaza and Celebration Pointe. Live anywhere in this neighborhood, and you'll never be far from the grocery store, new restaurants to try, or your favorite stores.Learn more about Archer Road
These are the opinions of writers and not the opinions of SwampRentals.com or any of our advertising partners.