Centrally located in the pulse of Gainesville, Liv+ is bringing brand new apartments to University of Florida students and professionals for Fall 2020. Live life to the fullest surrounded by high end in-home conveniences like sleek wood flooring, modern kitchens outfitted with energy efficient stainless steel appliances, and upscale furniture. Future residents will take advantage of conveniences designed with Gators in mind like two study rooms on every floor, a Fresh Eats Market stocked with the essentials, and a covered parking garage with a covered walkway to your apartment.
At Liv+, there's room for more. Schedule a tour to visit the Liv+ team at their leasing office on University Ave. where you can view floor plan options and tour their mini-model to see apartment finishes and furniture.
- Liv close to campus, Liv+ is located 0.4 miles from The University of Florida campus and is the closest student apartment community to UF's Colleges of Dentistry, Veterinary Science, and Medicine.
- Liv conveniently, stock up on essentials or satisfy late night cravings at the Fresh Eats Market conveniently located on-site
- Liv to grow through Liv+'s Students First program with monthly residents events, career planning, networking opportunities, and resources to help you land the after college opportunity you've been dreaming of.
- Liv social and meet up with friends by the beach entry pool to relax in the private cabanas and catch a Gator game on the pool-side jumbotron, hang out in the amenity courtyard with hammock garden, three-hole courtyard putting green, and firepit or head indoors to the modern clubhouse outfitted with a coffee bar, lounge spaces, and shuffleboard.
- Liv healthy with crossfit-inspired outdoor circuit training facility, personalized instructor-led workouts with Fitness On Demand studio, cardio room, and free weight room.
View All Features & Amenities
Floor Plan Features
- Liv luxury with high end finishes in eat-in kitchens including quartz countertops, stainless steel energy efficient appliances (including a microwave and dishwasher!), oversized basin sink with pulldown faucet, upgraded cabinetry providing plenty of storage, and subway tile backsplash.
- Liv modern and personalize your space. Apartments come fully furnished with sleek living room furniture including a 60" Smart TV and plenty of seating for entertaining and bedroom furniture including a full XL mattress with headboard, desk with office chair, and stackable dresser drawers.
- Liv confidently, park in the covered parking garage with controlled access to the building via a covered walkway, then take the elevator to your apartment with electronic locks and individually locking bedrooms.
- Liv your way, every bedroom includes a private bathroom and walk-in (or walk-through!) closets and individually locking bedroom doors. Every floor plan is leased by-the-bedroom, so you're only responsible for your portion of the monthly rent.
- Liv focused with 2 study rooms on every floor designed with UF students in mind to give you a quiet space to focus.
Sorority Row & South
Sorority Row & South Gainesville starts with Sorority Row and extends east until Downtown. It continues along the southeast corner of campus, encompassing the area south of Shands along 13th Street all the way past Waldo Road. Some areas are not as densely populated or commercialized, but it is an up-and-coming area that is close to multiple hot-spots.Learn more about Sorority Row & South
These are the opinions of writers and not the opinions of SwampRentals.com or any of our advertising partners.
Can't make it for an in-person tour? Take a 360 virtual tour with Liv+ to check out the model and community amenities! If you have any questions while exploring the virtual tour, feel free to pick up the phone and call the leasing team - they're standing by ready to answer your questions.
Tour A Model Apartment
Tour Liv+'s Amenities