At The Row, you're just steps from campus, Sorority Row, the stadium, and your favorite dining and shopping. With a brand new building opening for Fall 2022, The Row is redefining luxury student living across the street from The University of Florida. The Row residents can easily walk or bike to class and chapter meetings in minutes.
Be the first to experience Gainesville's newest boutique student apartments. Choose your favorite floor plan from a mix of brand new apartments where you can be the first to live in your space, newly renovated buildings, and houses with smart upgrades. Step into the future of student living, with smart access and control of your apartment door from your phone.
What are you waiting for? Apartments and houses this close to UF campus fill early - schedule a tour and reserve your spot for Fall 2022!
- Located directly across the street from the UF campus, you can easily walk or bike to major destinations like Sorority Row, Reitz Union, and Ben Hill Griffin Stadium.
- Life's easy in a prime location near major conveniences like CVS, Publix, Starbucks, Target, & Chick-Fil-A.
- With reserved car and scooter parking, you'll never have to worry about overcrowded street parking.
- Every apartment is equipped with Latch Smart Entry so you can control your apartment door from your phone and issue temporary codes for guests and deliveries.
- Snag a spot at the brand new building with an all-access pass to fresh amenities including an amenity lounge and resort-style south deck featuring a reflective wading pool. And enjoy state-of-the-art fitness center and collaborative and independent study rooms on each floor.
View All Features & Amenities
Floor Plan Features
- Modern floor plan features include sleek wood-style flooring, upgraded fixtures, and open-concept design.
- Cook in style with stainless steel appliances, quartz counter tops, modern cabinetry, and a kitchen island in many floor plans for added cooking space!
- Spacious floor plans include large bedrooms with plenty of room for a king-size bed or a study space and private bathrooms in most bedrooms.
- Laundry is made easy with full-size washers and dryers in every apartment home.
- Expand your space to the beautiful outdoors and decorate your private patio or balcony (in select units).
Floor Plans & Pricing
No Floor Plans Available
Update/Reset the filters above to see more options.
Some amenities may only be available in select apartments.
for details on which amenities are included in your favorite floor plan.
- Individual, By the Bedroom
- Dogs (call for details)
- Furnished Common Area
- Furnished Bedroom
- Not Furnished
Internet, Cable & Utilities
- Cable Available
- High Speed Internet Included
- Trash Removal Included
- Alarm System
- Private Bathroom
- Wood Floors
- Tile Floors
- Ceiling Fan in Bedroom
- Loft/Townhome Layout
- Vaulted Ceilings
- Upgraded Countertops
- Walk-in Closets
- Smoke Free Buildings
- W/D Included
- Central Air Conditioning
- Garbage Disposal
- Stainless Steel Appliances
- Paper Recycling Available
- Glass Recycling Available
- Plastic Recycling Available
Sorority Row & South
The Sorority Row & South Gainesville neighborhood is a truly unique location given it's proximity to area highlights and easy access to shopping, dining, and entertainment along Archer Road. It's proximity to Midtown and Downtown neighborhoods make it a highly desirable area as well. You'll also have easy access to quick weekend escapes with great outdoor venues like Sweetwater Preserve, Depot Park, and more.Learn more about Sorority Row & South
These are the opinions of writers and not the opinions of SwampRentals.com or any of our advertising partners.