New Apartments in Gainesville, FL
The apartment industry in Gainesville Florida is booming and there are many incredible communities being added to the Gainesville landscape. With the development of Celebration Pointe and the expansion of Butler Plaza, as well as many new development opportunities in surrounding Gainesville neighborhoods, there is a new apartment (or several) to get excited about in nearly every area of town. Living in a brand new Gainesville apartment is exciting. You'll be the first to experience some of the hottest finishes and amenities in apartment home living and have the advantage of being the first to explore Gainesville from a new perspective. If you're looking for some incredible benefits to living in a new apartment in Gainesville, our list can help.?
SwampRentals Top 5 Reasons to Rent a New Apartment in Gainesville:
- Be the first resident of your apartment home, EVER! Kind of like that new car smell, the magic of a freshly painted, brand new apartment has its appeal. Imagine turning the key into your new home and seeing the sheen of the floors, the shine of the granite, and that crisp white tile grout. If you like to be first, and living in a space that many others before have called home doesn't sound appealing, a new apartment might be the right fit.
- New apartments in Gainesville offer luxurious amenities. New apartments in Gainesville offering incredible amenities that mean you'll rarely have to leave home for the best ways to relax, recharge, stay fit, or study. Pools are spa-like, fitness centers are state of the art with some even offering the hot new trend of Peloton bikes! Pet-friendly communities have also spared no luxury for four-legged residents with playful areas to run. You will likely find space in well-appointed clubhouses that are specifically designed for studying, group projects and meetings, and other collaborative gatherings.
- Gainesville loves green efforts and so do new apartment communities. Many developers are prioritizing green construction efforts and environmentally friendly practices. Also, you can nearly guarantee that a new apartment will have energy-efficient appliances, energy-efficient heat and A/C, and other features that may cut down on water and energy waste (which will also save you money).
- Fewer issues with updated interiors and construction. This isn't your Dad's old college apartment. You know the one. Mismatched floors with mystery stains, mystery light switches, and maintenance issues galore. In a brand-new Gainesville apartment, you'll be worry-free with some of the highest-end finishes on the market like fresh flooring (that matches!) and brand-new hardware in excellent working order.
- You'll avoid living in decades-old dorms. Let's face it, on-campus dorms aren't exactly oozing luxury or overflowing with updates. There are many incredible new apartments in Gainesville that are minutes from the UF Campus. These properties are convenient and feature the best of this list so you can begin living your new lifestyle with confidence.