The Hammocks off 6th
The Hammocks off 6th is a small, laid-back community of one-bedroom apartment homes located in Northwest Gainesville. Close to Gainesville favorites like Ward's Supermarket and Curia Coffee, but tucked away from high-traffic areas, you can drive to the University of Florida Campus or Downtown Gainesville in less than 7 minutes. There's lots to love in this area with some of the area's best nature trails, parks, and local eateries and stores, so be sure to get out and explore!
The Hammock's also has plenty to do within the community. Get outside an have some fun at the pickleball court, gather around the fire pit with friends, grab a quick afterwork workout or have a weekend grill session by the pool. Relax and recharge when you come home to a beautiful spacious apartment with grey slate flooring, stylish fixtures, a private balcony, and walk-in closets.
There's room for you at the Hammocks off 6th. Book your tour today!
- Located off NW 6th street in North Gainesville, be in a quiet location while only being a quick drive away from major retailers, restaurants, and 2.1 miles from the University of Florida campus.
- Kick back after a long day in the shaded outdoor area with open green space, picnic tables, and stainless steel BBQ grills. Or most importantly, relax in one of the many hammocks!
- Get some sunshine at the community swimming pool, perfect for cooling off on a summer day, or play a game of pickleball with free racket rentals. Keep enjoying the fresh air under the moon and catch up with friends around the cozy fire pit.
- Never travel far to do a load of laundry again with a convenient, brand new on-site laundry facility with 12 machines - pay with coin or card.
- Work on your health and meet your fitness goals anytime you need with 24/7 access to the fitness center at The Hammocks' sister community nearby.
View All Features & Amenities
Floor Plan Features
- Have peace and quiet with one-story villa-style apartment homes; you'll never be bothered by the sound of your upstairs neighbors walking again!
- Ditch the takeout and enjoy cooking in your spacious kitchen featuring energy star appliances and modern cabinetry in select apartment homes.
- Get some fresh air in your own private space on the huge, enclosed outdoor patio with plenty of space for outdoor seating and for your pet to explore.
- Upgraded apartment homes feature hardwood gray slate floors, modern fixtures and finishes, and a new air conditioning unit for refined and sophisticated living.
- Have space for all your clothes and personal belongings in your walk-in closet. Enjoy spacious layouts to decorate and furnish your space.
Floor Plans & Pricing
No Floor Plans Available
Update/Reset the filters above to see more options.
Some amenities may only be available in select apartments.
for details on which amenities are included in your favorite floor plan.
- Dogs (call for details)
Internet, Cable & Utilities
- Cable Available
- Trash Removal Included
- Private Bathroom
- Wood Floors
- Tile Floors
- Ceiling Fan in Bedroom
- Ceiling Fan in Living Room
- Upgraded Countertops
- Walk-in Closets
- Smoke Free Buildings
- Swimming Pool
- Picnic Area
- Nature View
- Modular Air Conditioning
- Energy Star Appliances
- Laundry Facilities On-site
- Paper Recycling Available
- Glass Recycling Available
- Plastic Recycling Available
- Stephen Foster Elementary
Northwest Gainesville is known for quiet, tree-lined neighborhoods and a family atmosphere. While this area is popular with more "permanent" Gainesville residents, it is also home to many Santa Fe students, graduate students, and college professors. There are a variety of student apartment communities, especially near Santa Fe College. Conventional properties are perfect for families and professionals. You'll enjoy classic shopping complexes like Thornebrook Village and a variety of dining options as well.Learn more about Northwest Gainesville
These are the opinions of writers and not the opinions of SwampRentals.com or any of our advertising partners.