Third Avenue Apartments
Third Avenue Apartments are conveniently located close to the University of Florida in the Duckpond area of Downtown Gainesville. You'll live blocks from entertainment, restaurants, and shopping with access to multiple bus stops along 9th Street. In addition to this prime location, you'll be wowed by the finishes featured in these newly renovated floor plans. Exteriors are fresh with paint and new roofs. Extensive interior upgrades include new plumbing, central heating and air for enhanced comfort, and double pane windows.
If you're looking for apartments with charm, look no further! These homes were built in 1947 and for the keen eye, you'll decorate around refinished original wood floors, new tile flooring, and upgraded light fixtures. A modern touch is added with brand new cabinetry along with gleaming granite countertops and stainless steal appliances in the kitchen.
Check out the Community Updates tab for a virtual tour of our apartments!
- Looking for convenience? The on-site laundry facilities save you a trip and time on clothes care.
- Enjoy green space in the outdoor courtyard area, a perfect place to set up a blanket or a chair and enjoy a good book.
- Do you have a pet? We would love to learn more about them! Call the office for details on our pet policy.
- Getting around Gainesville is a breeze with immediate access to public transportation. You'll be steps from multiple RTS stops along 9th street making access to campus and other areas like Butler Plaza fast and simple.
- With proximity to the up and coming Innovation District and Downtown Gainesville, you'll be within walking distance to entertainment, shops, restaurants and more.
View All Features & Amenities
Floor Plan Features
- Newly renovated kitchens feature gleaming granite countertops and stainless steel appliances perfect for the home chef.
- You'll enjoy climate control with new central heating and air, as well as brand new double pane windows.
- Refinished hardwood and tile floors make cleanup a breeze and create the perfect neutral space to decorate with your favorite style of furniture.
- Brand new light fixtures and ceiling fans create a bright and comfortable space.
- 1 and 2 bedroom floor plans are perfect if you're looking for a more private living arrangement, if you have the perfect roommate in mind, or if you're just looking for a little extra space.
Gainesville's vibrant downtown community perfectly captures the city's authentic college town vibe, relaxed atmosphere and Southern charm. Neighboring the University of Florida, Downtown Gainesville has its own unique character, supported by some of the best dining, nightlife, and cultural events in Gainesville.Learn more about Downtown Gainesville
These are the opinions of writers and not the opinions of SwampRentals.com or any of our advertising partners.
Want a sneak peek? Check out a 360 Tour of Third Avenue's brand new renovations!
One Bedroom 360 Virtual Tour
Two Bedroom 360 Virtual Tour