Third Avenue Apartments
Third Avenue Apartments are conveniently located close to the University of Florida in the Duckpond area of Downtown Gainesville. You'll live blocks from entertainment, restaurants, and shopping with access to multiple bus stops along 9th Street. In addition to this prime location, you'll be wowed by the finishes featured in these newly renovated floor plans. Exteriors are fresh with paint and new roofs. Extensive interior upgrades include new plumbing, central heating and air for enhanced comfort, and double pane windows.
If you're looking for apartments with charm, look no further! These homes were built in 1947 and for the keen eye, you'll decorate around refinished original wood floors, new tile flooring, and upgraded light fixtures. A modern touch is added with brand new cabinetry along with gleaming granite countertops and stainless steal appliances in the kitchen. Your appliance package includes a refrigerator, range, and built-in microwave for the busy home chef.
- Looking for convenience? The on-site laundry facilities save you a trip and time on clothes care.
- Enjoy green space in the outdoor courtyard area, a perfect place to set up a blanket or a chair and enjoy a good book.
- Do you have a pet? We would love to learn more about them! Call the office for details on our pet policy.
- Getting around Gainesville is a breeze with immediate access to public transportation. You'll be steps from multiple RTS stops along 9th street making access to campus and other areas like Butler Plaza fast and simple.
- With proximity to the up and coming Innovation District and Downtown Gainesville, you'll be within walking distance to entertainment, shops, restaurants and more.
View All Features & Amenities
Floor Plan Features
- Newly renovated kitchens feature gleaming granite countertops and stainless steel appliances perfect for the home chef.
- You'll enjoy climate control with new central heating and air, as well as brand new double pane windows.
- Refinished hardwood and tile floors make cleanup a breeze and create the perfect neutral space to decorate with your favorite style of furniture.
- Brand new light fixtures and ceiling fans create a bright and comfortable space.
- 1 and 2 bedroom floor plans are perfect if you're looking for a more private living arrangement, if you have the perfect roommate in mind, or if you're just looking for a little extra space.
Floor Plans & Pricing
To confirm current pricing, please Call (352) 877-2098 or
No Floor Plans Available
Update/Reset the filters above to see more options.
- Dogs (call for details)
Internet, Cable & Utilities
- Cable Available
- Water Included
- Trash Removal Included
- Handicap Access
- Private Bathroom
- Wood Floors
- Tile Floors
- Ceiling Fan in Bedroom
- Ceiling Fan in Living Room
- Storage Space
- Upgraded Countertops
- Smoke Free Buildings
- Central Air Conditioning
- Stainless Steel Appliances
- Energy Star Appliances
- Laundry Facilities On-site
- W. A. Metcalfe Elementary
"Downtown Gainesville" usually refers to the area roughly surrounding the intersection of Main Street and University Ave. Technically speaking, it extends east from West 13th Street all the way to Waldo Road and from South Depot Avenue to North 8th Avenue.Learn more about Downtown Gainesville
These are the opinions of writers and not the opinions of SwampRentals.com or any of our advertising partners.
303 NE 9th St.
Office hours are by appointment.
|Mon - Sat||8:30 AM - 5:30 PM|