Third Place at Midtown Apartments
Townhome-style 4 bedroom/2 bathroom apartments with fully renovated interiors located in the heart of Midtown, just 3 blocks from the University of Florida campus. The complex is literally just steps from classes, Ben Hill Griffin Stadium, The O'Connell Center, and popular Midtown and Downtown restaurants and shopping. With its luxurious feel, in-home amenities and reserved parking available, your search is over!
The townhouse-style apartments at Third Place at Midtown provide tons of space for you and your roommates. With 4 large bedrooms and 2 bathrooms in each apartment, plus a living room and dining room, you’ll have plenty of space to enjoy Midtown life steps from what matters most to you.
- Live in the heart of the Gator Nation in the bustling neighborhood of Midtown. Catch some extra sleep before early morning classes & walk or bike to class and popular Midtown nightlife.
- Forget about difficult parking in Midtown with reserved parking spots available right outside your front door!
- Your beautiful townhome surrounds a community courtyard with shaded benches, brick pavers, and plenty of outdoor space to hang out on gameday or get some fresh air.
- Live in one of the newest renovation projects in Midtown with completely gutted and renovated kitchens, bathrooms, flooring, and finishes.
- Now leasing at the best monthly rates. Call or email to reserve your apartment today!
View All Features & Amenities
Floor Plan Features
- Live in a unique townhome-style floor plan with 2 bedrooms and 1 bathroom on the 1st and 3rd floors, and your common area including a kitchen, living room, and dining area on the 2nd floor.
- Cook some delicious meals at home in your fully renovated kitchen, featuring brand-new appliances, granite-style countertops, a breakfast bar, tile flooring, and fixtures.
- Enjoy top-of-the-line finishes like brand new, sleek wood-style flooring throughout your bedroom and living area.
- Leases include access to high-speed wireless internet and a washer and dryer in every apartment for your convenience.
- Central air conditioning, a rarity in Midtown apartments, to keep you cool during sunny Florida days.
Some amenities may only be available in select apartments.
for details on which amenities are included in your favorite floor plan.
- Dogs (call for details)
Internet, Cable & Utilities
- Cable Available
- High Speed Internet Included
- Water Included
- Trash Removal Included
- Wood Floors
- Tile Floors
- Ceiling Fan in Bedroom
- Loft/Townhome Layout
- Upgraded Countertops
- Smoke Free Buildings
- W/D Included
- Central Air Conditioning
- Stainless Steel Appliances
- Energy Star Appliances
- Paper Recycling Available
- Glass Recycling Available
- Plastic Recycling Available
- Energy Star Appliances
The Midtown neighborhood is the area surrounding the University of Florida campus north of University Ave. It extends from NW 34th Street to NW 6th St. and up from University Avenue until you get to 8th Avenue. This area of town is student-central; many call it the heart of Gainesville. Learn more about Midtown Gainesville
These are the opinions of writers and not the opinions of SwampRentals.com or any of our advertising partners.
Map, Hours & Directions
1740 NW 3rd Place
Leasing Office Address
1320 NW 3rd Avenue Suite 206
Gainesville, Florida 32603
|Mon - Fri
|9:00 AM - 6:00 PM
|Sat - Sun
|10:00 AM - 3:00 PM