Pinnacle Point Apartments
Pinnacle Point offers 2-Bedroom, 1.5 bath apartments 0.5 miles from the University of Florida and 7 minutes from UF Shands. Residents enjoy spacious 1,072 sq. ft 2-story floorplans perfect for sharing with a roommate or creating a remote office space with both a balcony and patio where you can enjoy native landscaping views year-round.
Love to exercise? Check out Gainesville's newest fitness center Crunch Fitness walking distance from Pinnacle Pointe to get your steps in! This community is in a highly walkable area with sidewalks winding down 20th Ave, 34th street and Museum Walk nearby, great for getting in some cardio after work or taking your pet for a stroll!
- RTS bus stop right outside the community for commuting to work and class with ease - Download the Transloc App and you'll never miss the bus again!
- Explore Gainesville's top attractions minutes away from UF campus, Lake Alice, and museums including Phillips Center for the Performing Arts, the Harn Museum of Art, the Florida Museum of Natural History and the Butterfly Rainforest.
- Enjoy a nature view with your morning coffee from your balcony or patio perfect for setting up a bistro set or creating an outdoor reading nook just for you!
- Great location - Have access to the brand-new Butler Town Center just a 3-minute commute for all your grocery, retail, dining and entertainment needs featuring Trader Joes, Publix, The Cheesecake Factory, Anthropologie, PetSmart, Target - just to name a few.
- This community is pet friendly! - Call the office for details.
View All Features & Amenities
Floor Plan Features
- Spread out and have your personal space! Each bedroom can fit a king-size bed and bedroom furniture set.
- Closets provide ample storage you'll appreciate with your location just minutes from Gainesville's newest shopping center boasting 150 retailers at Butler Town Center.
- Customize your space! Kitchens come with updated appliances and opens to living and dining room allowing several furnishing options from dining room tables to chaise couches. Washer and dryers are included for tackling the chore of laundry from the convenience of home.
- Stay cool in the summer with ceiling fans in the living room and bedrooms and central air conditioning.
- Host dinner parties and entertain guests downstairs! Each apartment home includes a half bath downstairs with generous living room space for entertaining.
Floor Plans & Pricing
No Floor Plans Available
Update/Reset the filters above to see more options.
Some amenities may only be available in select apartments.
for details on which amenities are included in your favorite floor plan.
- Dogs (call for details)
- Tile Floors
- Ceiling Fan in Bedroom
- Ceiling Fan in Living Room
- Upgraded Countertops
- Smoke Free Buildings
- W/D Included
- W/D Hook Ups
- Central Air Conditioning
- Garbage Disposal
West Gainesville borders the west side of UF campus and Archer Road's popular shopping and dining at Butler Plaza, making this neighborhood a top-choice for Gainesville renters who are looking for convenience and a quick commute. You'll find that many of Gainesville's largest student housing communities line SW 20th Avenue and 62nd Boulevard, which is a prime location for renters looking to live close to UF and Santa Fe College. This area boasts numerous bus routes to UF campus and easy access to both Butler Plaza and The Oaks Mall. Learn more about West Gainesville
These are the opinions of writers and not the opinions of SwampRentals.com or any of our advertising partners.
Map, Hours & Directions
3640 SW 20th Ave
Leasing Office Address
502 NW 16th Ave.
Gainesville, Florida 32601
Open Virtually, Call & Email ONLY
|Mon - Fri||8:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
|Sat - Sun||Closed|