Newly Renovated Apartments Available & Under New Ownership!
The Trails is a quiet community located on the corner of SW 34th and Archer Road within walking distance to the brand new Butler Town Center and shopping, dining and entertainment options on Archer Road. This community has a canopy of large oaks and native landscaping that provide shade and peaceful nature view with picnic tables and grills for residents to enjoy. This is a great location, just a short commute to Gainesville's newest hot spots Celebration Pointe and Clark Butler Plaza, with multiple bus routes.
This community is now owned and managed by Platform Management Group (PMG). Be sure to call and ask about their brand-new renovations, you could be the first to live in a fresh apartment with new upgrades and finishes!
- Less than 1 mile from UF Campus, UF Health/Shands, Vet School and VA Hospital with an RTS bus stop nearby ideal for commuting around town.
- Walking distance to brand new Butler Towncenter featuring Whole Foods, Trader Joes, Target, CVS Pharmacy, PF Chang's and the Cheesecake Factory and a short commute to Celebration Pointe where you can enjoy boutique style dining, shopping or catch a movie at the brand-new Regal Cinema.
- Brand new renovations in progress! Be the first to enjoy a newly renovated pool, fully equipped fitness center, mail & package center and remodeled clubhouse.
- Pet friendly with walkable sidewalk trails and lush courtyards for your pet to explore. Expansive Bark Park coming soon where you can socialize and exercise fido daily.
- 24 - hour emergency maintenance, on-site professional management, pest control, and online payment and service portal.
View All Features & Amenities
Floor Plan Features
- Newly renovated studio, 1, 2 & 3 - bedroom floor plans designed for a modern lifestyle complete with central AC and in unit washer and dryer connections available.
- Find your perfect space with floorplans ranging from 525- 1,240 sq. ft to accommodate every lifestyle and living preference.
- Kitchens include newly upgraded counter tops, cabinets and hardware, stainless steel appliance package, stylish backsplash.
- Contemporary blinds and ceiling fans, and 6- panel doors with upgraded hardware throughout apartment with updated bathrooms with brand new vanities and fixtures.
- Enjoy extra perks including courtyard and pool views, private patios and walk-in closets in select apartments! Call the office for details.
Floor Plans & Pricing
To confirm current pricing, please Call (352) 449-3864 or
MOVE IN SPECIAL $450-$600 OFF First Month's Rent for 2&3 Bedrooms
First month’s rent on 2 and 3 bedroom apartments with washer/dryer connections!
Limited time only. Certain restrictions apply.
NEWLY RENOVATED APARTMENTS AVAILABLE! - Limited Availability
Be the first to live in our freshly remodeled apartments featuring luxury upgrades including hardwood floors, upgraded kitchens with stainless steel appliances, beautiful bathroom vanities, showers and all new lighting fixtures.
Get All Apartment Coupons
No Floor Plans Available
Update/Reset the filters above to see more options.
- Dogs (call for details)
Internet, Cable & Utilities
- Cable Available
- Trash Removal Included
- Handicap Access
- Alarm System
- Private Bathroom
- Wood Floors
- Tile Floors
- Ceiling Fan in Bedroom
- Ceiling Fan in Living Room
- Storage Space
- Upgraded Countertops
- Walk-in Closets
- Smoke Free Buildings
- Club House
- Swimming Pool
- Picnic Area
- Computer Lab
- Wireless Access Available
- Business Center
- City View
- Nature View
- W/D Hook Ups
- Central Air Conditioning
- Stainless Steel Appliances
- Laundry Facilities On-site
- Paper Recycling Available
- Glass Recycling Available
- Plastic Recycling Available
- Low Energy Lighting Used
- Native Landscaping
The Archer Road section of town (south and southwest of the University of Florida campus) is a large expanse that is filled with a variety of apartments and just as much food and retail. Locals love this area because it provides easy access to I-75, The University of Florida, and restaurants and retail at Butler Plaza and Celebration Pointe. Live anywhere in this neighborhood, and you'll never be far from the grocery store, new restaurants to try, or your favorite stores.Learn more about Archer Road
These are the opinions of writers and not the opinions of SwampRentals.com or any of our advertising partners.