The Courtyards Apartments
Upgrade your dorm life at The Courtyards. Missed a chance to live in the UF dorm? We offer an unbeatable location to campus, plus great amenities, spacious apartment suites and expert roommate matching at the only all-inclusive townhouse and apartment complex in walking distance to campus and midtown.
And instead of sharing a bathroom with an entire floor...you'll only share with 3 or 4 of your closest friends.
- Across the street from UF Campus at Tigert Hall
- The shortest walking distance from your home to UF classes
- Best pool in the neighborhood with HUGE sun deck
- Gated entrances to community
- Individual leases - be responsible for your rent ONLY
View All Features & Amenities
Floor Plan Features
- 50megs of high-speed fiber optic Internet from GatorNet™ included in rent
- Dorm-style units with 3-4 roommates
- All-inclusive rent that covers: utilities, cable, Internet, water & refuse
- Fully-furnished apartments: kitchen, dining room, living room & bedroom!
- 2 HBO channels included in rent
Floor Plans & Pricing
To confirm current pricing, please Call (352) 363-5999 or
VIP Priority Placement
Sign early to receive your first choice for location, floor, and building at The Courtyards. This gives you exclusive access to be the first to live in Building B with brand new renovations and features, including: out of the box living room furniture, wood style flooring, 2" faux wood blinds, and energy efficient air conditioning units.
Sign a lease before November 30th and pay no security deposit or application fee (a value of $300)! Call the leasing office for details. This coupon may be combined with other Courtyards specials.
Get All Apartment Coupons
No Floor Plans Available
Update/Reset the filters above to see more options.
- Individual, By the Bedroom
Internet, Cable & Utilities
- Cox TV Included
- HBO Included
- Other High Speed Internet Included
- Water Included
- Gas Included
- Local Phone Included
- Trash Removal Included
Sports & Fitness
- 24-hr Fitness Center
- Resort-style Pool
- Central Air Conditioning
- Garbage Disposal
- Laundry Facilities On-site
- Handicap Access
- Ceiling Fan in Bedroom
- Ceiling Fan in Living Room
- Loft Layout
- Storage Space
- Historic Building
- Furnished Common Area
- Furnished Bedroom
- Paper Recycling Available
- Glass Recycling Available
- Plastic Recycling Available
- Low Energy Lighting Used
- Community Garden
- Native Landscaping
"Mid-Town" usually refers to the area surrounding the University of Florida campus north of University Ave. It extends from NW 34th Street to NW 6th St. and up from University Avenue until you get to 8th Avenue. This area of town is student-central; you could call it the heart of Gainesville.Learn more about Mid-Town Gainesville
These are the opinions of writers and not the opinions of SwampRentals.com or any of our advertising partners.