Mount Vernon is literally surrounded by the University of Florida campus, located less than a mile from UF Health, UF Vet School, and The VA Hospital. Live in an ideal location for whatever your lifestyle: Midtown and Downtown are less than two miles away and Sorority Row and Ben Hill Griffin Stadium are a walk away.
Choose your from 1- and 2-bedroom floor plan options with new wood-style flooring and newly renovated kitchens and bathrooms. Enjoy views of green courtyards and white brick exteriors from your private balcony, or take your pup for a walk on the beautiful UF campus. Take advantage of community amenities like a modern laundry facility, sparkling pool and sundeck, and BBQ grill.
If you're looking for a convenient lifestyle at a peaceful community near the heart of campus, schedule a tour to see what makes Mount Vernon feel like home.
- Live in the heart of Swamp when you're less than a mile from UF Health, Vet School, VA Hospital, and Reitz Union. Whether you need to get to UF Health or class in a flash, you'll save time on your commute.
- Never worry about finding a parking spot for you or your guest. There's abundant parking throughout the community and frequent bus routes to get all around UF campus and the surrounding Gainesville area.
- After working long hours or studying in Library West all day, come back and relax in a quiet and peaceful courtyard setting. Enjoy a community feel with plenty of outdoor space to enjoy.
- Weekend fun awaits at the large pool with spacious pool deck. Invite some friends over to layout in the sun and then cook up some food at the BBQ grills.
- Mount Vernon provides on-site management and 24-hour emergency maintenance to be there when you need them.
View All Features & Amenities
Floor Plan Features
- Get a kitchen that can handle any new recipe you're trying out. Kitchens come equipped with all large stainless steel appliances including a dishwasher and garbage disposal for easy clean up.
- Build the indoor/outdoor space that perfect for Florid living. Large covered patios in every floor plan mean that you have plenty of room for seating, plants, a space to paint, etc.
- Find a home that work for you and your pet family. At Mount Vernon pets are welcome! Theres plenty of green space for your furry friend to enjoy.
- Make your life easier with rent that includes water, sewage, trash, pest control, parking, and 24-hour emergency maintenance.
- Looking for an even more modern lifestyle? Check out renovated units and secure yours today.
Floor Plans & Pricing
No Floor Plans Available
Update/Reset the filters above to see more options.
Some amenities may only be available in select apartments.
for details on which amenities are included in your favorite floor plan.
- Dogs (call for details)
Internet, Cable & Utilities
- Cable Available
- Water Included
- Trash Removal Included
- Alarm System
- Private Bathroom
- Wood Floors
- Ceiling Fan in Bedroom
- Ceiling Fan in Living Room
- Storage Space
- Walk-in Closets
- Swimming Pool
- Courtesy Patrol
- Business Center
- Central Air Conditioning
- Garbage Disposal
- Laundry Facilities On-site
- Paper Recycling Available
- Glass Recycling Available
- Plastic Recycling Available
- Low Energy Lighting Used
The Archer Road section of town (south and southwest of the University of Florida campus) is a large expanse that is filled with a variety of Gainesville apartments and just as much food and retail. Locals love this area because it provides easy access to I-75, The University of Florida, and restaurants and retail at Butler Plaza and Celebration Pointe. Live anywhere in this neighborhood, and you'll never be far from the grocery store, new restaurants to try, or your favorite stores.Learn more about Archer Road
These are the opinions of writers and not the opinions of SwampRentals.com or any of our advertising partners.