Mount Vernon is literally surrounded by the University of Florida campus, located less than a mile from UF Health, UF Vet School, and The VA Hospital. Choose your favorite from 1- and 2-bedroom floor plan options with new wood-style flooring and newly renovated kitchens and bathrooms. Enjoy views of green courtyards and white brick exteriors from your private balcony, or take your pup for a walk on UF campus since it is so close to your front door.
If you're looking for a convenient lifestyle at a peaceful community near the heart of campus, schedule a tour to see what makes Mount Vernon feel like home.
- Less than a mile from UF Health, Vet School, VA Hospital, and Reitz Union
- Abundant parking throughout the community and frequent bus routes to UF campus
- Relax in a quiet and peaceful courtyard setting
- Large pool with spacious pool deck
- On-site management and 24-hour emergency maintenance
View All Features & Amenities
Floor Plan Features
- Large covered patios in every floor plan.
- Pets are welcome!
- Kitchens come equipped with all large appliances including a dishwasher and garbage disposal
- Upgraded apartments are available.
- Rent includes water, sewage, trash, pest control, parking, and 24-hour emergency maintenance.
Floor Plans & Pricing
No Floor Plans Available
Update/Reset the filters above to see more options.
Some amenities may only be available in select apartments.
for details on which amenities are included in your favorite floor plan.
- Dogs (call for details)
Internet, Cable & Utilities
- Cable Available
- Water Included
- Trash Removal Included
- Alarm System
- Private Bathroom
- Wood Floors
- Ceiling Fan in Bedroom
- Ceiling Fan in Living Room
- Storage Space
- Walk-in Closets
- Swimming Pool
- Courtesy Patrol
- Business Center
- Central Air Conditioning
- Garbage Disposal
- Laundry Facilities On-site
- Paper Recycling Available
- Glass Recycling Available
- Plastic Recycling Available
- Low Energy Lighting Used
The Archer Road section of town (south and southwest of the University of Florida campus) is a large expanse that is filled with a variety of apartments and just as much food and retail. Locals love this area because it provides easy access to I-75, The University of Florida, and restaurants and retail at Butler Plaza and Celebration Pointe. Live anywhere in this neighborhood, and you'll never be far from the grocery store, new restaurants to try, or your favorite stores.Learn more about Archer Road
These are the opinions of writers and not the opinions of SwampRentals.com or any of our advertising partners.