College Park at Midtown
Right in the heart of the Gator Nation, College Park at Midtown is the perfect location for students or professionals looking to enjoy the perks of off-campus living with convenient access to the UF campus. Just 3 blocks from the University of Florida, you can quickly walk or bike to your classes without the hassle of the bus or parking on campus!
Choose from a unique variety of floor plan options all located in the Midtown neighborhood including both houses and apartments as well as a mix of new construction and historic homes.
Call or click to schedule your tour and come see for yourself what makes College Park at Midtown such a unique option moments from UF campus.
- College Park at Midtown offers a mix of apartments and houses in prime student locations in the Midtown neighborhood, just cross University Avenue and you'll be on the University of Florida campus!
- Here, you're just steps from Midtown nightlife and Gator game day hotspots such as The Social, Grogg House, Balls, Salty Dog Saloon, Fat Daddy's, Publix, Chipotle, Chick-Fil-A, and on-campus favorites like Library West, Ben Hill Griffin Stadium, and the Student Recreation and Fitness Center.
- At College Park at Midtown utilities are made easy! High-speed internet and cable are included in the rent, with direct billing for water and electric
- Pet friendly with a generous 80-lb. weight limit!
- Park next to campus without worry, with the coveted College Park at Midtown parking decal!
View All Features & Amenities
Floor Plan Features
- This community offers the most floor plan variety in Gainesville. Ranging from historic homes to brand new apartments, you're sure to find a floor plan that meets your personal taste and budget.
- Brand new apartments feature chef-inspired kitchens with granite counter tops, modern white cabinets, tile back splash, zero radius under mount sinks, and stainless steel appliances. Fully-furnished bedrooms with private, upgraded bathrooms with granite counter tops and plenty of storage.
- Enjoy open floor plans with spacious rooms and large walk-in closets (in many bedrooms).
- ...All within easy walking distance to UF!
Floor Plans & Pricing
No Floor Plans Available
Update/Reset the filters above to see more options.
Some amenities may only be available in select apartments.
for details on which amenities are included in your favorite floor plan.
- Individual, By the Bedroom
- Dogs (call for details)
- Furnished Common Area
- Furnished Bedroom
Internet, Cable & Utilities
- High Speed Internet Included
- Wood Floors
- Ceiling Fan in Bedroom
- Ceiling Fan in Living Room
- Upgraded Countertops
- Walk-in Closets
- Smoke Free Buildings
- W/D Included
- Central Air Conditioning
- Garbage Disposal
- Stainless Steel Appliances
- Energy Star Appliances
- TV Provided in Common Area
- Paper Recycling Available
- Glass Recycling Available
- Plastic Recycling Available
The Midtown neighborhood is the area surrounding the University of Florida campus north of University Ave. It extends from NW 34th Street to NW 6th St. and up from University Avenue until you get to 8th Avenue. This area of town is student-central; many call it the heart of Gainesville. Learn more about Midtown Gainesville
These are the opinions of writers and not the opinions of SwampRentals.com or any of our advertising partners.
Map, Hours & Directions
303 NW 17th Street
Leasing Office Address
303 NW 17th St. Suite A
Gainesville, Florida 32603
|Mon - Fri||9:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Sat||10:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
|Sun||12:00 PM - 4:00 PM|