Newly Renovated Apartments Available & Under New Management!
The Park is a small, quiet community located off SW 20th Ave. This location has 4 bus routes available with a covered bus stop at the front of the community, ideal for students and professionals who utilize the RTS bus to commute to class and work.
If you love to shop, this location is perfect for you with The Oaks Mall, Celebration Pointe, and the brand new Butler Town Center boasting the newest upscale dining, retail and entertainment Gainesville has to offer including PF Chang's, Cheesecake Factory, Publix, Whole Foods, Target, Trader Joes and Regal Cinemas.
This community is now owned and managed by Platform Management Group (PMG). Be sure to call and ask about their brand new renovations, you could be the first to live in a fresh apartment with new upgrades and finishes!
- Convenient location just an 8-minute commute to UF Shands, and less than 1 mile from UF campus where you can visit the With multiple bus routes available right outside your community you are sure to get where you need to go with ease.
- Friendly on-site professional management, 24- hour emergency maintenance, pest control and online payment and service portal.
- Situated on lush courtyards with sidewalks throughout community and outdoor furniture where you can sit and enjoy fresh air and native landscaping.
- Pet friendly with Bark Park for exercising and socializing your pet after work or class.
- Fully renovated amenities including on-site laundry facility with Apple pay.
View All Features & Amenities
Floor Plan Features
- Newly upgraded studios, one-bedroom and two-bedroom apartment homes ranging from 575-900 sq. ft designed for a modern lifestyle with central AC and plank flooring.
- Renovated kitchens with stainless- steel appliances, upgraded countertops, new kitchen cabinets and hardware, and stylish backsplash.
- Spacious bedrooms with contemporary blinds and ceiling fans, 6-panel doors with upgraded hardware, large walk-in closets and shelving.
- Upgraded bathrooms with new vanities and stylish, modern fixtures.
- Call the office today and ask about additional perks including private patios, and in-unit sunrooms where you can enjoy a fresh breeze and nature year-round and washer and dryer hookups for tackling the chore of laundry from the convenience of home.
Floor Plans & Pricing
To confirm current pricing, please Call (352) 292-1843 or
No Floor Plans Available
Update/Reset the filters above to see more options.
- Dogs (call for details)
Internet, Cable & Utilities
- Handicap Access
- Private Bathroom
- Tile Floors
- Ceiling Fan in Bedroom
- Ceiling Fan in Living Room
- Storage Space
- Upgraded Countertops
- Screened Patio
- Screened Balcony
- W/D Hook Ups
- Central Air Conditioning
- Stainless Steel Appliances
- Laundry Facilities On-site
- Paper Recycling Available
- Glass Recycling Available
- Plastic Recycling Available
- Low Energy Lighting Used
- Native Landscaping
West Gainesville extends west of the University of Florida's 34th Street border from NW 8th Avenue down to the border of Butler Plaza and all the way west to 91st Street. It is filled with residential neighborhoods, apartment communities, shopping centers and restaurants.Learn more about West Gainesville
These are the opinions of writers and not the opinions of SwampRentals.com or any of our advertising partners.
3643 SW 20th Avenue
Sat & Sun by Appt
|Mon - Fri||9:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
|Sat - Sun||Closed|