Newly Renovated Apartments Available & Under New Ownership!
The Commons is quietly nestled on 16th Street in the heart of Gainesville within walking distance to UF Health, VA Hospital, UF Vet School, UF Dental school, and a 5-minute commute to the UF Campus! Residents enjoy quick access to the Butler North, Plaza, and Town Center, offering a variety of upscale retailers, dining, and entertainment options including Whole Foods, Trader Joes, Publix, Target, CVS Pharmacy, PF Chang’s, and the Cheesecake Factory.
Be sure to call and ask about their brand-new renovations, you could be the first to live in a fresh apartment with new upgrades and finishes!
- Get to all your destinations in a breeze with this incredible location! Just a short walk to the University of Florida (1 mi), UF Health hospital and College of Medicine (0.4 mi), UF Vet School (1.6 mi), VA Hospital (0.5 mi) and UF Dental School (0.9 mi), and a 5-minute commute to Gainesville's brand-new Butler Town Center.
- Spend your weekends soaking up the sun & relaxing by the community pool! Grill up some delicious food on the courtyard grills.
- The Commons is a pet-friendly, walkable community with a fenced-in community Bark Park where you can exercise and socialize your pet daily! 2 pet max policy, please note breed and weight restrictions and additional fees may apply.
- Crush your fitness goals on your own time at the 24-hr Fitness Center, featuring cardio equipment and free weights!
- 24-hour emergency maintenance, online payment and service order portal, on-site professional management, resident referral program, pest control, garbage collection, and ample on-site parking. & don't worry about laundry days with a newly renovated on-site laundry facility offering Apple Pay.
View All Features & Amenities
Floor Plan Features
- Choose your favorite newly renovated 1- and 2-bedroom apartment homes ranging from 745-985 sq. ft. Breezeways are situated on lush courtyards with relaxing nature views and sidewalks throughout the community.
- Have the space you need to relax & unwind in your spacious bedroom, featuring open floor plans, plank flooring, central AC, contemporary blinds and ceiling fans, and 6-panel doors with upgraded hardware throughout your apartment.
- Ditch the takeout & cook up some delicious meals in your upgraded kitchen, featuring stainless-steel appliances, stylish backsplash, new cabinets, hardware, and upgraded countertops.
- Call the friendly office staff to learn about extra perks available! Ask about private patios with pool and courtyard views for your own outdoor oasis, or about the large walk-in closets providing extra storage space for all your belongings.
- Updated bathrooms feature new vanities and fixtures for the perfect to relax.
Floor Plans & Pricing
No Floor Plans Available
Update/Reset the filters above to see more options.
Some amenities may only be available in select apartments.
for details on which amenities are included in your favorite floor plan.
- Dogs (call for details)
Internet, Cable & Utilities
- Cable Available
- Trash Removal Included
- Handicap Access
- Private Bathroom
- Wood Floors
- Tile Floors
- Ceiling Fan in Bedroom
- Ceiling Fan in Living Room
- Upgraded Countertops
- Walk-in Closets
- Swimming Pool
- Picnic Area
- Outdoor Kitchen
- Courtesy Patrol
- Central Air Conditioning
- Stainless Steel Appliances
- Energy Star Appliances
- Laundry Facilities On-site
- Low Energy Lighting Used
- Energy Star Appliances
- Native Landscaping
The Archer Road section of town (south and southwest of the University of Florida campus) is a large expanse that is filled with a variety of apartments and just as much food and retail. Locals love this area because it provides easy access to I-75, The University of Florida, and restaurants and retail at Butler Plaza and Celebration Pointe. Live anywhere in this neighborhood, and you'll never be far from the grocery store, new restaurants to try, or your favorite stores.Learn more about Archer Road
These are the opinions of writers and not the opinions of SwampRentals.com or any of our advertising partners.
Map, Hours & Directions
2001 SW 16th Street
Closed M-F 1-2pm
|Mon - Fri||8:30 AM - 5:30 PM|
|Sat - Sun||Closed|