Cricket Club II Apartments
At Cricket Club II Condominiums, you'll enjoy elegant surroundings while being conveniently located close to shopping, schools, hospitals, and I-75. Easily one of Gainesville's nicest luxury condominiums, residents will appreciate the attention to detail inside of each apartment as well as the amenity package offered with this community.
Each home offers spacious 1/1, 2/2, or 3/3 floor plans, walk-in closets in the master, ceramic tile and smooth granite in kitchens and baths, and an all black upgraded appliance package with range, refrigerator and built in microwave, and a full size washer and dryer right in your own home. You'll also love the convenience of being prewired for cable, high speed internet, and security systems too! The spacious clubhouse offers residents a place to gather and houses a well appointed fitness center with a sparkling pool and plenty of room to lounge on a hot day.
Check out the Community Updates tab for a virtual tour of our apartments!
- Will you only be in Gainesville for a short time but don't want to skimp on style? Short term leases starting at 3 months are available at Cricket Club II.
- The lively clubhouse offers a full kitchen and a large, flat screen TV if you need more room to entertain and enjoy the big game.
- Need a refreshing dip after a tough workout in the onsite fitness center? Enjoy the sparkling pool where you can refresh and relax with ample sun deck space. Don't forget your book!
- Transportation is easy at Cricket Club II. Covered parking is available to protect your vehicle or enjoy the convenience of a location near RTS, Gainesville's bus service.
- Have a pet? We're pet friendly.
View All Features & Amenities
Floor Plan Features
- An upgraded, all black appliance package includes every convenience with refrigerator, range, dishwasher, and built-in microwave. You'll even have your own washer and dryer.
- Elegant touches like granite countertops in the kitchen and baths as well as crown molding give your home a custom finish.
- Keep your home tidy by enjoying the spacious walk in closet in the master bedroom. Storage won't feel like it's at a premium.
- Enjoy an evening breeze with french doors and a screened lanai. You'll love the outdoor space at tranquil Cricket Club II. Try your hand at container gardening in your new home.
- Cricket Club II offers corporate and furnished apartment lease options, perfect for the busy traveller or short term resident.
West Gainesville borders the west side of UF campus and Archer Road's popular shopping and dining at Butler Plaza, making this neighborhood a top-choice for Gainesville renters who are looking for convenience and a quick commute. You'll find that many of Gainesville's largest student housing communities line SW 20th Avenue and 62nd Boulevard, which is a prime location for renters looking to live close to UF and Santa Fe College. This area boasts numerous bus routes to UF campus and easy access to both Butler Plaza and The Oaks Mall. Learn more about West Gainesville
These are the opinions of writers and not the opinions of SwampRentals.com or any of our advertising partners.
Check out a 360 Tour of Cricket Club II's floor plans!
One Bedroom 360 Virtual Tour
Two Bedroom 360 Virtual Tour
Three Bedroom 360 Virtual Tour