LynCourt Square Apartments
As a student at UF, you're probably pretty busy - you've got class at 8:30am, a midterm to study for in the library, and dinner with a friend in Midtown. LynCourt Square is right across 13th St. from campus making it easy to come and go from campus and Midtown without worrying about navigating traffic or finding a parking spot.
Their location is prime, but you'll also fall in love with the apartment interiors including wood plank flooring, designer finishes, and a full stainless steel appliance package.
- Seriously close to campus - walk to Library West (10 min), Norman Hall (4 min), and Midtown bars and restaurants (10 min.)
- Apartments this close to campus lease fast - call soon to reserve your spot for 2017!
- Covered parking will keep your car cool and bike racks to lock your bike up between classes
- Friendly on-site leasing office and management team
- High speed Gator.net internet is included with monthly rent
View All Features & Amenities
Floor Plan Features
- Large bedrooms with double door or walk-in closets and en-suite bathrooms make these floor plans great for sharing with room mates
- Sleek wood plank flooring throughout common areas is easy to clean and gives apartments a moden finish
- Luxury kitchens feature dark wood cabinetry, stainless steel appliances including a refrigerator with ice and water on the door, and a dishwasher
- Home-quality finishes include dark wood closet doors, ceiling fans, tile tub surrounds, and modern lighting
- Patios and balconies with space to study or entertain friends
Floor Plans & Pricing
To confirm current pricing, please Call (352) 877-2752 or
$699 SIGN UP SPECIAL
Act now and lock-in a special rate at LynCourt Square! Sign your 12-month lease and guarantor and pay just $699/month!
Win a Brand New Scooter ($1,099 Retail Value)!
Sign a lease for Fall 2017 and be entered to win a brand new scooter ($1,099 retail value)!
$100 VISA Gift Card
Sign a lease to secure your room at LynCourt Square for Fall 2017 and receive a $100 gift card bonus!
Get All Apartment Coupons
No Floor Plans Available
Update/Reset the filters above to see more options.
Internet, Cable & Utilities
- Cable Available
- High Speed Internet Included
- Trash Removal Included
- Alarm System
- Private Bathroom
- Wood Floors
- Tile Floors
- Ceiling Fan in Bedroom
- Ceiling Fan in Living Room
- Vaulted Ceilings
- Upgraded Countertops
- Walk-in Closets
- Covered Parking
- Guaranteed Parking Space
- W/D Included
- Central Air Conditioning
- Garbage Disposal
- Stainless Steel Appliances
- Paper Recycling Available
- Glass Recycling Available
- Plastic Recycling Available
|Distance to Campus
||1 Mile or Less
||Walk, bike, scooter
|Well Known For
"Midtown" usually refers to the area surrounding the University of Florida campus north of University Ave. It extends from NW 34th Street to NW 6th St. and up from University Avenue until you get to 8th Avenue. This area of town is student-central; you could call it the heart of Gainesville.Learn more about Midtown Gainesville
These are the opinions of writers and not the opinions of SwampRentals.com or any of our advertising partners.