LynCourt Square Apartments
Steps from The University of Florida campus, LynCourt Square offers individually leased, fully furnished apartments that are a great fit for Gators. Whether you're looking forward to enjoying your own space or sharing with roommates, choose from studio- to 4-bedroom apartment floor plans to fit your lifestyle, with luxury features and modern finishes.
Students involved in UF Greek life love living at LynCourt, since it is walking distance to sorority row and a short walk to classes on UF campus, UF Library West and the bustling Plaza of the Americas! You will enjoy being close by your favorite Midtown dining and nightlife spots without worrying about navigating traffic or finding a parking spot on Gator gamedays.
Schedule your tour today to see for yourself why LynCourt Square was named Gainesville's 2020 Student Community of the Year by the North Central Florida Apartment Association!
- Highly sought-after location: walking distance to Midtown nightlife, just a 10-minute walk to Library West, and just 4-minutes from Norman Hall, UF College of Education and Warrington College of Business
- Located on a RTS bus stop with access to both campus and city routes available for commuting to class and around town quickly! Don't forget to catch a ride on the LaterGator after a night on the town servicing Gators Wed-Sat. with a free late night ride home.
- Covered, reserved parking and scooter parking with neighborhood parking decals offered! If you prefer biking to class, racks are available for securing your ride.
- Student-friendly utilities mean water, electricity (with $30 monthly cap) and high speed GatorNet internet is included with monthly rent.
- Stairs not required, LynCourt provides elevator access to all floors! CMC's professional onsite team is available and ready to ensure you feel right at home with 24 hour maintenance.
View All Features & Amenities
Floor Plan Features
- Choose the perfect floorplan for your lifestyle with options ranging from studio- to 4-bedroom apartment floor plans. These spacious apartments are great for sharing with roommates. No roomies yet? No problem, LynCourt offers a roommate matching program.
- Get ready for class on your own time, in private bedroom suites with attached baths. Every bedroom comes fully furnished and most bedrooms include a walk-in closet.
- Gourmet kitchens feature custom espresso cabinetry, full breakfast bar with space for bar seating, ample pantry storage for all your favorite snacks and stainless-steel appliances including a refrigerator with ice and filtered water dispenser. Every apartment comes equipped with a dishwasher and washer and dryer for taking care of housework with ease!
- Home-quality finishes and modern accents include dark wood closet doors, ceiling fans, modern furniture packages and designer lighting fixtures and natural lighting throughout apartments, great for growing indoor plants inside or on your private balcony.
- Sleek wood inspired plank flooring in common areas paired with a modern furniture package perfect for pairing your favorite throw pillows and wall art accents.
Floor Plans & Pricing
No Floor Plans Available
Update/Reset the filters above to see more options.
Some amenities may only be available in select apartments.
for details on which amenities are included in your favorite floor plan.
- Individual, By the Bedroom
- Furnished Common Area
- Furnished Bedroom
Internet, Cable & Utilities
- Cable Available
- High Speed Internet Included
- Private Bathroom
- Wood Floors
- Ceiling Fan in Bedroom
- Ceiling Fan in Living Room
- Upgraded Countertops
- Walk-in Closets
- Covered Parking
- Guaranteed Parking Space
- W/D Included
- Central Air Conditioning
- Garbage Disposal
- Stainless Steel Appliances
- Paper Recycling Available
- Glass Recycling Available
- Plastic Recycling Available
The Midtown neighborhood is the area surrounding the University of Florida campus north of University Ave. It extends from NW 34th Street to NW 6th St. and up from University Avenue until you get to 8th Avenue. This area of town is student-central; many call it the heart of Gainesville. Learn more about Midtown Gainesville
These are the opinions of writers and not the opinions of SwampRentals.com or any of our advertising partners.