Find the perfect space for your lifestyle and budget at Cazabella in a 1-3 bedroom newly renovated apartment home featuring all the modern finishes on your apartment wish list such as quartz countertops, luxury vinyl plank flooring and in-unit washer and dryer just to name a few.
Situated off 34th St Cazabella residents have convenient access to Butler Town Center and the west entrance of the University of Florida campus just a 10-minute walk or 5-minute bike ride to Levin College of Law and Museum Rd. Whether you're hitting the books or working remote in the clubhouse you'll find well-appointed areas where you can focus on finish assignments and catch up on emails.
Now proudly management by Atrium Management call or click to schedule your tour today!
- Located on the west side of the UF campus & only a 10-minute walk from Levin College of Law, get to campus and Gainesville hotspots fast. Stroll over to the 34th St Publix, CVS, and dining options or take a quick 5-minute drive to Butler Plaza for premier shopping, dining, and entertainment.
- Spend your weekends kicking your feet up by the resort-style swimming pool! Hang out on the spacious sundeck or enjoy a memorable night under the stars by the outdoor fire pit and lounge area
- Crush your fitness goals at the 24-hour fitness center, fully equipped for all your workout needs with ellipticals, treadmills, stationary bikes, and free weights.
- Hop on the RTS bus in a breeze with a bus stop located right outside the community with routes to UF Campus, Butler Town Center, and The Oaks Mall. Enjoy your quick walk to the bus stop surrounded by beautiful landscaping.
- Calling all furry friend lovers! This pet-friendly community offers a brand-new fenced-in dog park where you can let your dog off the leash to explore.
View All Features & Amenities
Floor Plan Features
- Choose from your favorite 1-, 2-, or 3-bedroom apartment home. Whether you're looking for a place all to yourself or looking to create lasting memories in a 3-bedroom with roommates, the perfect floor plan is waiting for you.
- Ditch the takeout and cook some delicious meals at home in your recently updated kitchen, featuring modern white cabinetry, refinished quartz countertops, and stainless steel appliances in select units.
- Enjoy stunning finishes throughout your apartment home like luxury vinyl plank & tile flooring and modern light fixtures in select units. Laundry day just got a whole lot easier with a full-sized washer and dryer included in every apartment!
- The first of the month will be a breeze as rent includes high-speed internet and extended cable, making this community a great value close to UF campus.
- Create your own outdoor oasis with your very own spacious, private patio in select units, featuring an exterior storage closet for all your storage needs and plenty of space for outdoor seating.
Some amenities may only be available in select apartments.
for details on which amenities are included in your favorite floor plan.
- Dogs (call for details)
Internet, Cable & Utilities
- Cable Included
- Cable Available
- High Speed Internet Included
- Trash Removal Included
- Handicap Access
- Private Bathroom
- Tile Floors
- Storage Space
- Upgraded Countertops
- Walk-in Closets
- Club House
- Resort-style Pool
- Courtesy Patrol
- Nature View
- W/D Included
- Central Air Conditioning
- Garbage Disposal
- Energy Star Appliances
- Resident Activities
- Coffee Bar
- On-site Car Wash Center
- Dog Walk
- Paper Recycling Available
- Glass Recycling Available
- Plastic Recycling Available
- Energy Star Appliances
West Gainesville borders the west side of UF campus and Archer Road's popular shopping and dining at Butler Plaza, making this neighborhood a top-choice for Gainesville renters who are looking for convenience and a quick commute. You'll find that many of Gainesville's largest student apartment communities line SW 20th Avenue and 62nd Boulevard, which is a prime location for renters looking to live close to UF and Santa Fe College. This area boasts numerous bus routes to UF campus and easy access to both Butler Plaza and The Oaks Mall. Learn more about West Gainesville
These are the opinions of writers and not the opinions of SwampRentals.com or any of our advertising partners.