Holly Heights Apartments
Live in a quality apartment at an affordable rate at Holly Heights. Located off SW 8th Avenue and Tower Road, Holly Heights is short trip to Santa Fe College or the Oaks Mall, and has quick access to I-75. You'll be on the RTS bus route 75 to take you anywhere in Gainesville. Choose from one or two bedroom units that offer private balconies, patios and fenced-in backyards; perfect for pets or kids.
Live comfortably and conveniently within your budget at Holly Heights.
- Navigate around the Gainesville area Easily with nearby access to I-75 and a stop on the RTS bus route 75.
- Whether you need to spend the day at Oaks Mall or get to call at Sante Fe, you won't have to travel far.
- Your furry friends are welcome; Holly Heights is a pet friendly community.
- Have the support with maintenance you want from on site management.
- Save time on your morning commute with quick ride to UF Health and many local employers.
View All Features & Amenities
Floor Plan Features
- Have an outdoor space all to yourself with a private patio off of the living room.
- Enjoy easy cleaning and a sleek modern look with wood-style flooring.
- Step out of your bedroom onto your balcony for a morning cup of coffee and to take in the beautiful Florida weather.
- Cook what you want in the kitchen and have an easy cleanup with a dishwasher to do your dirty work.
- Have plenty of room for your clothes and extra space for storage in your walk-in closet.
Floor Plans & Pricing
No Floor Plans Available
Update/Reset the filters above to see more options.
Some amenities may only be available in select apartments.
for details on which amenities are included in your favorite floor plan.
- Dogs (call for details)
Internet, Cable & Utilities
- Cable Available
- Water Included
- Trash Removal Included
- Wood Floors
- Tile Floors
- Ceiling Fan in Bedroom
- Ceiling Fan in Living Room
- Vaulted Ceilings
- Walk-in Closets
- W/D Hook Ups
- Central Air Conditioning
- Paper Recycling Available
- Glass Recycling Available
- Plastic Recycling Available
- Myra Terwilliger Elementary
West Gainesville borders the west side of UF campus and Archer Road's popular shopping and dining at Butler Plaza, making this neighborhood a top-choice for Gainesville renters who are looking for convenience and a quick commute. You'll find that many of Gainesville's largest student housing communities line SW 20th Avenue and 62nd Boulevard, which is a prime location for renters looking to live close to UF and Santa Fe College. This area boasts numerous bus routes to UF campus and easy access to both Butler Plaza and The Oaks Mall. Learn more about West Gainesville
These are the opinions of writers and not the opinions of SwampRentals.com or any of our advertising partners.
Map, Hours & Directions
604 SW 70th Terrace, Suite A
Saturday: By Appointment Only
|Mon - Fri||10:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
|Sat - Sun||Closed|