Make the most of your college experience at The Quad, off-campus student housing offering studio, 1-, 2-, and 4-bedroom floor plans. Just 0.2 miles from the University of Florida, students can walk or bike to class with ease. Residents will be the first to enjoy brand new designer kitchens with granite counter tops, full-size appliances, and hard surface flooring. Enjoy breathtaking views of the University of Florida campus, the city lights of Midtown or watch an orange and blue sunset from your private patio/balcony or from elevated terrace overlooks on every floor!
Schedule a tour today and kick off the ultimate college living experience at The Quad.
- Conveniently located just steps from the UF campus, within walking distance of popular nightlife and restaurants in Midtown and Downtown
- Unloading groceries just got a whole lot easier! Hop aboard the elevator for a convenient lift to your apartment.
- Enjoy a birds eye view of game day festivities from the observation terrace overlooking the Swamp and UF's campus.
- Rain or shine parking won't ever be a problem, thanks to The Quad's spacious parking garage
- The Quad staff is there for its residents day and night, with 24-hour emergency maintenance
View All Features & Amenities
Floor Plan Features
- Spacious studio, 1-, 2-, and 4-bedroom floor plans with private bedrooms and bathrooms
- Live your best life with luxury features including granite counter tops, designer lighting and hard surface flooring
- Study for class or watch the sunset from your private patio/balcony
- Spacious designer kitchens with full-size appliances, including refrigerators, stoves, ovens, dishwashers and microwaves
- Laundry is made hassle-free with in-unit washers and dryers and high-speed internet, included in the rent
Floor Plans & Pricing
No Floor Plans Available
Update/Reset the filters above to see more options.
Some amenities may only be available in select apartments.
for details on which amenities are included in your favorite floor plan.
- Individual, By the Bedroom
- Joint, Entire Unit
Internet, Cable & Utilities
- High Speed Internet Included
- Trash Removal Included
- Handicap Access
- Private Bathroom
- Wood Floors
- Tile Floors
- Ceiling Fan in Bedroom
- Ceiling Fan in Living Room
- Storage Space
- Upgraded Countertops
- Walk-in Closets
- Smoke Free Buildings
- Courtesy Patrol
- City View
- Covered Parking
- Parking Garage
- Guaranteed Parking Space
- W/D Included
- Central Air Conditioning
- Garbage Disposal
- Energy Star Appliances
- Paper Recycling Available
- Glass Recycling Available
- Plastic Recycling Available
- Low Energy Lighting Used
- Energy Star Appliances
- Native Landscaping
The Midtown neighborhood is the area surrounding the University of Florida campus north of University Ave. It extends from NW 34th Street to NW 6th St. and up from University Avenue until you get to 8th Avenue. This area of town is student-central; many call it the heart of Gainesville. Learn more about Midtown Gainesville
These are the opinions of writers and not the opinions of SwampRentals.com or any of our advertising partners.
Map, Hours & Directions
219 NW 19th Street
Leasing Office Address
111 NW 16th Street, Building A, Apt 1
Gainesville, Florida 32603
Open for Call/Email/Scheduled Tours
|Mon - Fri||10:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
|Sat - Sun||Closed|