Bivens Cove Apartments
Surrounded by nature and picturesque views, Bivens Cove is ideal for students, professionals and families alike. Located just minutes away from the University of Florida, UF Health and Butler Plaza, this community offers spacious, renovated floorplans in a quaint, quiet environment. Suited to meet the needs of nearly every lifestyle, Bivens Cove offers one, two, three and four-bedroom floorplans. Every unit comes with a fully-equipped kitchen, walk-in closets and extra storage space. Enjoy your morning coffee outside on your private patio or sip wine in the evening by the fireplace.
Life at Bivens Cove is especially convenient with an on-site laundry facility, fitness center, car wash and business center. Relax by either one of two sparkling pools, enjoy a day at the playground with the kids or get your workout in at the tennis or basketball courts.
- It's only a 1-mile walk to the University of Florida, with nearby bus routes for even quicker access
- Take your pick, Bivens Cove offers TWO swimming pools for residents to enjoy
- With lighted courts, you can challenge your friends to a game of basketball or tennis, day or night!
- Pet friendly, take your furry pal for a walk at the nearby nature preserve
- Surrounded by breathtaking nature, residents can take advantage of their own private entrance to Bivens Arm Nature Preserve
View All Features & Amenities
Floor Plan Features
- Choose from a wide-variety of floorplans including one, two, three and four-bedroom units. Split floorplans are also available.
- Private bedrooms with walk-in closets and extra storage space
- Newly renovated units available with stainless steel appliances
- Affordable living with water, sewer and pest control included in the rent
- Each apartment comes with a private patio for the warm, sunny days and a built-in fireplace for the winter's chilly nights
Sorority Row & South
Sorority Row & South Gainesville starts with Sorority Row and extends east until Downtown. It continues along the southeast corner of campus, encompassing the area south of Shands along 13th Street all the way past Waldo Road. Some areas are not as densely populated or commercialized, but it is an up-and-coming area that is close to multiple hot-spots.Learn more about Sorority Row & South
These are the opinions of writers and not the opinions of SwampRentals.com or any of our advertising partners.
Resident life at Bivens Cove is an extention of their relaxing living experience. Residents love luaus, scream for ice cream, and socialize with neighbors at the Swap Shop. The Cove's events are a perfect escape from the fast paced atmosphere of this college town.
Tiki Time Luau Party!
The Cove is not afraid to celebrate their residents! They suited up in hula skirts and hawaiian flowers to host a luau pool party celebrating the start of a new semester and to welcome residents both new and old.
Resident life at Bivens Cove got a whole lot cooler when their residents indulged in an ice cream bar filled with popsicles, ice cream sandwiches, and sundaes. I scream, you scream...
Deal seeking residents gathered at a yard sale style event to mingle, swap, and shop with neighbors. When it was time for a break, Biven's fed everyone hamburgers, hot dogs, and drinks.
Charlie Brown Popcorn Bar!
This not-so-spooky event featured popcorn and candy creatively titled after popular characters from Charlie Brown. Sweet or salty, they had every resident's favorite snack.
Java Jingle Pie Mingle!
For Biven's Cove, the holidays are a time for good food and better friends. That's why they hosted a PIE-OFF. Residents baked their best pie creation and went head to head in a taste test. Everyone won, because their bellies were full of delicious pie and they were still residents at Biven's Cove.