The Gardens Apartments
The Gardens is a wonderfully diverse and beautiful community that’s conveniently located near Santa Fe College, North Florida Regional Hospital, the University of Florida and The Oaks Mall. A quiet, relaxing atmosphere combined with gorgeous nature views and top-notch amenities make life here heavenly. Choose from three stylish floorplans with features including fully-equipped kitchens, in-unit washer and dryer, over-sized walk-in closets, and a private patio or balcony. Life here is convenient and relaxing with a sparkling pool, sport courts including tennis, basketball and racquetball, and an on-site car wash.
This peaceful and pet-friendly community is a steal for those in search of spacious floorplans, stellar amenities and affordable living!
- Only 4 miles from Santa Fe College and 2 miles to shopping at Oaks Mall
- We welcome your furry family members, without breed or weight restrictions!
- Play ball with some friends at the tennis or basketball courts
- Have a relaxing day in the sun at the sparkling pool or soak up the sun on the spacious deck
- Convenience is at your fingertips with a free on-site car wash and laundry facility
View All Features & Amenities
Floor Plan Features
- Spacious 1, 2, and 4-bedroom apartment options with open layouts
- Spread out in open floorplans with private balconies and over-sized walk-in closets
- We're here when you need us - 24-hour emergency maintenance and regular pest control have you covered!
- Pets are welcome! We can guarantee your furry family members will feel right at home
- Cook like a pro in your fully-equipped kitchen
Floor Plans & Pricing
To confirm current pricing, please Call (352) 292-8435 or
No Floor Plans Available
Update/Reset the filters above to see more options.
- Dogs (call for details)
Internet, Cable & Utilities
- Cable Available
- Trash Removal Included
- Handicap Access
- Alarm System
- Private Bathroom
- Tile Floors
- Ceiling Fan in Bedroom
- Ceiling Fan in Living Room
- Storage Space
- Walk-in Closets
- Swimming Pool
- Nature View
Sports & Fitness
- Basketball Court
- Tennis Court
- W/D Included
- Central Air Conditioning
- Garbage Disposal
- Laundry Facilities On-site
- Paper Recycling Available
- Glass Recycling Available
- Plastic Recycling Available
- Community Garden
- Native Landscaping
West Gainesville extends west of the University of Florida's 34th Street border from NW 8th Avenue down to the border of Butler Plaza and all the way west to 91st Street. It is filled with residential neighborhoods, apartment communities, shopping centers and restaurants.Learn more about West Gainesville
These are the opinions of writers and not the opinions of SwampRentals.com or any of our advertising partners.