St. Croix Apartments
Located in the new tech and business Innovative District of Downtown Gainesville, St Croix offers 2-bedroom flats on the east side of the University of Florida campus walking distance to the UF College of Business, College of Education, Sorority Row and 1.5 miles to UF Health/Shands. Whether you plan on living with a roommate or would like an extra bedroom or office space to work remotely this quiet, walkable, urban community is the perfect place to call home.
Schedule your tour today -The friendly AMJ team can't wait to show you around!
- Commute to UF Health/Shands in 4 minutes, walk or bike to the University of Florida in less than 15 minutes or climb aboard the RTS for a quick commute around town! A bus stop is located right outside the community.
- Professionally managed by AMJ Rentals with an online portal for paying rent and submitting maintenance requests with ease.
- Bring Fido along! - St. Croix is pet friendly and located in a walkable area of Downtown Gainesville ideal for exercising your four-legged pal after work or between class.
- 2 -minute commute to SW 13th Street Publix, Target, Krispy Creme and Starbucks for all your grocery needs and coffee pick me ups!
- 1 mile from Depot Park where you can take a stroll on the promenade, visit the Cade Museum, have a picnic on the green, explore the nature conservation or attend a community event featuring live music, food trucks and art festivals.
View All Features & Amenities
Floor Plan Features
- Enjoy whipping up a meal at home in your kitchen equipped with basic kitchen appliances including stove, range, and refrigerator or head downtown and pick up takeout from one of Downtown Gainesville's local dining hotspots.
- Bring all your beloved items with you! Double closets and built in shelving in bedrooms for storing your wardrobe and shoe collection - This community is located just 9 minutes from the brand-new Butler Town Center featuring 150 retail shopping options.
- Love to read or have a collection to display? Apartments feature built in bookcases in living areas perfect for organizing books or showing off items or decor you love!
- Stay cool and save on utilities during the summer with ceiling fans in living area and bedrooms for circulating a cool breeze throughout your apartment home.
- Rest your eyes on a nature view with native landscaping right outside your window! 2-story community with upper or lower floorplans available.
Floor Plans & Pricing
To confirm current pricing, please Call (352) 227-1268 or
No Floor Plans Available
Update/Reset the filters above to see more options.
- Dogs (call for details)
Internet, Cable & Utilities
- Cable Available
- Water Included
- Trash Removal Included
- Handicap Access
- Tile Floors
- Ceiling Fan in Bedroom
- Ceiling Fan in Living Room
- Central Air Conditioning
- Garbage Disposal
- Laundry Facilities On-site
Sorority Row & South
Sorority Row & South Gainesville starts with Sorority Row and extends east until Downtown. It continues along the southeast corner of campus, encompassing the area south of Shands along 13th Street all the way past Waldo Road. Some areas are not as densely populated or commercialized, but it is an up-and-coming area that is close to multiple hot-spots.Learn more about Sorority Row & South
These are the opinions of writers and not the opinions of SwampRentals.com or any of our advertising partners.
827 SW 5th Avenue
Leasing Office Address
502 NW 16th Ave.
Gainesville, Florida 32601
Open Virtually, Call & Email ONLY
|Mon - Fri||8:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
|Sat - Sun||Closed|